Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January 2023 Obs/Discussion

Torch Tiger

7 minutes ago, dryslot said:

I would have thought you would of mentioned some of the milf hotties on there.

I liked that hurricane hunter met , Nichole Mitchell just ..yes   . Oh and Stephanie Abrams ...

Dave I brought up because I thought he was one of a kind with his delivery and he was just a cool guy imo , I know about his battle and he used his personality humor and the weather as part of his healing late in his career/life 

• Like 1

Both NAM and Reggie have a 2nd wave of precip for early Monday. It's like a 6-8 hour lull and then another pulse....though Reggie kind of never really shuts it off...more like lightens it up and then tries to pulse it up again for 6 hours.

This is where the bust aspect could come in we're fishing for a positive bust....we end up with like 18+ hours of steady snows if it never really shuts off...and if not all of that snow is light snow, then you will see some good amounts.

There's plenty of reason though to keep all the caution flags up though. Really tedious setup.

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Both NAM and Reggie have a 2nd wave of precip for early Monday. It's like a 6-8 hour lull and then another pulse....though Reggie kind of never really shuts it off...more like lightens it up and then tries to pulse it up again for 6 hours.

This is where the bust aspect could come in we're fishing for a positive bust....we end up with like 18+ hours of steady snows if it never really shuts off...and if not all of that snow is light snow, then you will see some good amounts.

There's plenty of reason though to keep all the caution flags up though. Really tedious setup.

Agreed - Currier and Ives type potential here.  Meh'ing away to 3,4,5" over many hours.

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

And it's also not your typical fire hose LLJ/warm advection push backing in. Seems like it's some low level frontogenesis and some upper level support getting it done. 

10 minutes ago, CT Rain said:

And it's also not your typical fire hose LLJ/warm advection push backing in. Seems like it's some low level frontogenesis and some upper level support getting it done. 

Yeah it has the look where there could be some ugly light snow or snizzle almost prior to the main band getting onshore....it's all saturated up through like 850mb, but then dry as a bone at H7 before that band makes it. With 900-925 so cold, I'd imagine that will help try and form ice crystals in the low levels. No shortage of salt nuclei in this setup.

But I think the steadier stuff would need upper level support...need that H5 low to really expand northwest as shown on those 12z runs.