Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Preliminarily ... a medium impact partial Miller B, Friday

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

NAM and GFS encouraging for NW MA and really the whole Pioneer Valley. Another Longitude storm, we haven't had one of those Springfield - Albany - Hartford cash years in a while but they happen.

I won't lie, I root for the ALB to Berkshires axis too from growing up a snow weenie in that area.  It can be a good interior snow zone with those marginal thermals and hugging lows.

• Like 1
  • Weenie 1

32 minutes ago, ineedsnow said:

Still holding out hope for something here

Those of us on the edge north and west of 84 still should at least watch this. The Euro almost always  correction vectors East the last 24-36 hours . Not that it’d be all snow, but still possible net gain if it worked out. Gfs/GEFS continue on the east envelope at 6z

4 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

0z Euro was basically A carbon copy of 12z run

It seemed the SLP was about 15 miles south of the 12z track but the thermals were not better , especially as it tracked from tri state area across SNE 

How far west of Nashua do you think the rain/snow line will set up?

4 minutes ago, masonwoods said:

How far west of Nashua do you think the rain/snow line will set up?

Assuming the 925 track doesn’t creep north my guess is Miller state park - or a couple miles east in that area where temple goes from like 700’ to 1200’. Also very possible you need to get 20 miles north at same longitude for all snow you need to get west of MHT near francestown / Crotched 

basically watching that 0c 925 Line on euro Overnite Friday 

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Those of us on the edge north and west of 84 still should at least watch this. The Euro almost always  correction vectors East the last 24-36 hours . Not that it’d be all snow, but still possible net gain if it worked out. Gfs/GEFS continue on the east envelope at 6z

Yea, guys have a shot, but you need a good day today.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

Same here. It certainly doesn't look great for many here, but out this way we've done well with these setups. Even snow to mix/rain is ok with me... just give me a winter type storm

The east is out…that’s why some are moaning to close the shades and let go, but western areas are still in play for something.  3-4 days out there will still be changes. We watch for a bit longer. 

• Like 1