Jump to content
  • Member Statistics

    19,042
    Total Members
    49,013
    Most Online
    loganboehmewx
    Newest Member
    loganboehmewx
    Joined

December 16-17, 2020 Winter Storm Obs/Nowcasting


WxUSAF

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, nj2va said:

Just cracked open a beer (its after noon and I’m on PTO), got a fire going, and enjoying the snow that is dumping outside.  

What kind of beer? Beer geeks must know! Haha.  I’ll start hitting it around 3-4:00. Enjoy though. Nothing better than a roaring fire, beer in hand, and rippin fatties outside in full blown mountain scenery. 
 

PS-we need a “cheers” emoji in here. B)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, H2O said:

dude.  I am just glowering at what it shows.  you can't draw a better dividing line than where I-95 runs and that includes the beltway.

Your location is so iffy for this one - it sucks. I’m watching the snow in DC and expecting that home will flip within 30 minutes of when it flips here.

I just hate that seeing CC will kill that feeling of elation at snow coming down because you know precisely when it’ll stop. I get that people think it’s neat, but for those on whose doorstep the flip is awaiting it’s not so cool.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...