• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

I fish with a good friend who keeps his boat in the west river. Bay bridge to Solomons is our range.

I'll hit Sandy point for surf casting as soon as they show up for CnR action. It's a lot of fun chilling in a chair hoping for a monster.

I did a guide trip on the flats in 2001. We smoked them on bass assassin's. Best guide money I ever spent. I literally couldn't reel any more in. My arm was sore for days.

Lol. Yeah, I'm a terrible bay fisherman but I had friend that knows what he's doing take me up to the flats one early spring. I've never seen or experienced anything like the top water action we had that day. good times.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in! You always pull some gorgeous beasts from there! I think I will do some maintenance on the traps this week adding new springs and replace some hog rings. One more KU and let's pull out the crabbing gear.

Thanks, buddy. Not always.. you know how it can go lol. I agree.. no need to rush it. Let's enjoy our last 14 days of decent climo before switching over to crabs and #wedges.

Dang, Bob. You were way early on the survey lol. Slow down.. you gotta bring in one more. We can pull it off. We are a HECS town.

My message from little Bill. I don't think this guy is playing with a full deck.

Lol, my, my, you're easy to anger. How'd it feel to get riled up by a troll? I signed up 3 months ago to troll you ****ing weenies from the beginning, I just had to mix in some "weather" posts so I wouldn't be banned. All you weenies can insult me all you want, your anger and hatred just makes me lol. Can't believe I wasn't even banned yet, some kind of miracle or something I guess. You dumbasses think you're so ****ing smart in weather. Hotdamn, you guys are funny. I'm glad to have trolled you all. :lol:

If you take him at his word, he spends his time on an online weather board that he doesn't care about...trolling people he doesn't know...

:lol:

Dude's got issues.

At least wxguy2000 was focused and genuinely passionate with his trolling. He'd probably be still be around if he could have figured out how to control explosive keyboard diarrhea. Mr Bill was a weak and unskilled hack. Good trolling is an art form if done correctly.

At least wxguy2000 was focused and genuinely passionate with his trolling. He'd probably be still be around if he could have figured out how to control explosive keyboard diarrhea. Mr Bill was a weak and unskilled hack. Good trolling is an art form if done correctly.

Yes it is.  Would be a fun experiment to put all these clowns into a room and see how long they last trolling each other

It's a beautiful place to crab but a well guarded secret no one will discover. Produces the darkest crabs in the bay. All this spring and crab talk is really putting a damper on the desire for one more big one. Black crab cove is calling!

What's the best bait for crabs do you think? Also, I'm thinking of taking my lil guys fishing for the first time this spring/summer, recommendations for where to go, and what equipment to get them?

Did you send me the information on your Arizona beach front property yet? I'm really interested in buying it.

Where's my money??!?

Seriously tho, I'm discouraged. Tired of hunting for storms that are always 8-10 away. Well for 6 hours anyway. Then it disappears. And then another set of runs brings it back...amazingly 8-10 days away again! So, you may not believe me, but I'm ready to accept our Spring overlord. Now do I want another snowstorm and would I track it? Duh. Of course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What did people do before model guidance?  I don't know that I could live a happy life not being able to look at the latest guidance and hug whichever had the most snow.  

Waiting patiently while getting on with life and calling the airport weather office  10 times a day waiting to hear those words "Heavy Snow Warning In Effect".

Archived