joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If anyone saw the news story about the officer who hit the student in a Baltimore school... I don't excuse the action and that officer lost his temper but I work in a school in the city and that was an obvious setup. I've seen it before. The way the phone was hidden behind that girl so the officers wouldn't know they were being taped. That boy said something aweful so they could catch his reaction on the video. No excuse for his actions but the media is so gullible and stupid to fall for this crap again and again.

ETA: a few years ago during a fire the students started some of our students were spitting on officers then taping their reaction trying to make it seem like they were being victimized. There are some amazing kids in my school and I feel so bad for them that they have to suffer because we have a few real awful emotional disturbed kids who the city won't expel because they don't want them on the streets. So my good students have to suffer while we babysit them instead of teaching.

Archived