joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There's a nasty bug going around and it found me on Sunday. Hoping today is the worst of it.....

Ps. Really love the trump appearance in the storm thread. Had no idea ian was such a huge fan of his

head cold? im still trying to get over mine... day six now

head cold? im still trying to get over mine... day six now

I think it's more than a head cold. Been fighting a temperature the past two days and spent all day in bed. A few of us at work were at a conference last week and everyone of us got sick after the fact.

I think it's more than a head cold. Been fighting a temperature the past two days and spent all day in bed. A few of us at work were at a conference last week and everyone of us got sick after the fact.

Sorry to hear, feel better!

So apparently tenman can post mindless drivel 10 times a day but if I post a rediculous rant with no value it gets deleted. Just pointing out the double standard for him. He throws his utter garbage and paranoid nonsense rants around all the time, insulting people who actually contribute value to our forum, and no one says a thing. I'm guilty of it too. I've just ignored him for years but he has been particularly insufferable lately.

So apparently tenman can post mindless drivel 10 times a day but if I post a rediculous rant with no value it gets deleted. Just pointing out the double standard for him. He throws his utter garbage and paranoid nonsense rants around all the time, insulting people who actually contribute value to our forum, and no one says a thing. I'm guilty of it too. I've just ignored him for years but he has been particularly insufferable lately.

The guy needs to be warned or banned. The stuff he is posting is just ridiculous.

The guy needs to be warned or banned. The stuff he is posting is just ridiculous.

I have never called to ban anyone. It just goes against my nature. I hate censuring. But when he repeats some nonsense that others took the time to prove to be falasy perhaps it should be deleted and a warning. He seems to think if he says something over and over and over somehow it becomes less false. I think he posted 4 times today how this storm isn't going to transfer. He must know magic too because he said it's going to come at us from northern ky moving northeast and track under us. That's a neat trick unless my geography is way off. His attacks of anyone who uses models is beyond rediculous.

I have never called to ban anyone. It just goes against my nature. I hate censuring. But when he repeats some nonsense that others took the time to prove to be falasy perhaps it should be deleted and a warning. He seems to think if he says something over and over and over somehow it becomes less false. I think he posted 4 times today how this storm isn't going to transfer. He must know magic too because he said it's going to come at us from northern ky moving northeast and track under us. That's a neat trick unless my geography is way off. His attacks of anyone who uses models is beyond rediculous.

I am not a fan of censuring either, but i do not think this is a case of censuring. One is allowed to speak freely in many domains, but this forum has rules that do apply to all. And I think the attacks he has made against many should justify as a warning, before a ban is considered. But by now, I would think he has surpassed warned level and should be on his way out. I personally do not like his comments, and just skip right over them.

Archived