joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well at least the entire 12z operational suite agrees on no winter for the next 10 days. 

But alas....just 2 more weeks(of rising sun angle, of warming atmosphere) and we get our great pattern. No more WA ridge. Despite the persistently warm winter, we are going to manage to get legit cold in mid March.

Well, in case anybody missed Justin Berk's posts on this...Here is perhaps the most silver of linings for this essentially one-hit wonder winter for Baltimore Orioles fans:

El-Nino_Snow_BaltimoreOs.jpg

So this one is falling right in line so far (but hoping for a few more inches, though...) Strong nino, above average season snow total....shall the trend repeat?? Ah, the anticipation!

Well, in case anybody missed Justin Berk's posts on this...Here is perhaps the most silver of linings for this essentially one-hit wonder winter for Baltimore Orioles fans:

El-Nino_Snow_BaltimoreOs.jpg

So this one is falling right in line so far (but hoping for a few more inches, though...) Strong nino, above average season snow total....shall the trend repeat?? Ah, the anticipation!

Nice. World Series or bust.

The Dexter Fowler news for the O's today is the sports equivalent of having a WSW for 8-14" of snow and seeing it approach you on radar before you go to bed.  Then you wake up in the morning to drizzle and SNE weenies celebrating their unexpected MECS.

It's much worse. It's the equivalent of having a blizzard warning for 2-3' and you wake up and it's 40 and sunny. Then you are forced by your wife to go to one of Ji's guitar gigs. I don't even think that would be as bad. What a brutal brutal day. He was the key to us making the WS this year  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry: .

If anyone has to travel north or south on 83 this morning through Parkton, find another route. Big rig on fire carrying tires at the Md line. 40 some emergency vehicles on the scene, northbound 83 is closed, southbound only has one lane opened. York Road is quite busy with everyone taking it to get around the closure. My alarm this morning were sirens.

It means the Orioles season will be as good as NPZ thinks this winter was.

LOL.  I expect my report card will be kind as compared to WinterWxLuvr's.

Not really a baseball fan, but am a quasi-Os fan.  That's too bad about Fowler.  I might have had a rekindled interest this season, which would have provided a nice distraction from the misery of summer until training camps open.

Not sure why, but I spent the night talking to Bob Chill about the philosophical consequences of discovering gravity waves in my dreams.

Did you two have a sleep over?

And what is the philosophical consequence of discovering gravity waves in your dreams?  As long as you wake up and write down the discovery, then I suppose it's a pretty big deal.

Zen seems to do the same **** every year and gets all pissy when he's called out on it. It's cool if you're ready for warmth. It's still late february, don't piss in everyone else's cheerios. Enjoy the Sunday - Wednesday stretch.

Hey there. **** off. It's far harder on this board to state maybe wanting some warmth without a bunch of ****ing ice zealots landing on you with all their efforts. And here you are, as usual, to ****ing do what you can to stir ****. Same as it ever was.

Archived