• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

11.5 years here, still haven't seen a severe storm.

Well you missed the derecho didn't you? :P

June 2008 was legit. I've seen a few others that brought down trees in my area.

But storm watching isn't nearly as IMBY as snow in general.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love the jinx/"spook" snow superstitions on the board! "If we start a thread then the snow won't happen" mentality is another weenieism!

Anyone have the Weenie list anywhere? We should add this to it!

Can't start a thread right now. Too many snow threats on the horizon to pick one.

BTW, you're on the weenie membership list.

I received the following devastating PM from CiBill that has left a deep scar.

LOL, you guys actually think I gave a crap about your stupid forum? I signed up here 3 months ago just to troll you weenies, I just had to drop a few weather posts here and there so nobody would ban me before I trolled as many as possible. How you didn't freaking realize this is  beyond me. Can't believe you were stupid enough to not know, lol. And if you did know, you didn't even ban me.  I mean, you think I would actually discuss weather with a bunch of nerds? lol idiot. thanks for letting me troll you some, it was pretty fun.  The way you guys were so angry afterwards, making fun and stuff like, made me laugh a bit, though it wasn't my best troll, but still.. Really was some funny ****. thanks for all the laughter, bro. You guys can go back now to your weather board, Iooks like I squeezed all the LOLing juice out of it, so, on to the next board.  ;)

To which I replied

:clap:

Bravo..You had us all fooled.  Looks like you won.  You showed us. What, we're not sure yet, but you showed us something.   You're like a suave, evil genius.  So smooth.  We're all flummoxed and now crestfallen that you've never gave a crap about my stupid forum...although you gave just enough of one to spend time squeezing "loling" juice out of it.  

Fare the well, mastermind.  Good luck to that next board that falls prey to the evil genius that is you sir.  Good day to you.  I'll let you read the reply before I ban you...which of course is our loss. 

Every now and then I take a look at what the ensembles have in store for California.  After a good start to the winter, they've had a hot and dry February, and it looks like that's going to continue for a while.  Snowpack was doing well earlier, but recently it has fallen below normal levels.  I don't think this is what they were hoping to get from this El Nino.

You'll never find my spot! NEVER! lol.

Anyway.. looking forward to some thunderstorms action on Wednesday.

It's a beautiful place to crab but a well guarded secret no one will discover. Produces the darkest crabs in the bay. All this spring and crab talk is really putting a damper on the desire for one more big one. Black crab cove is calling!

post-1187-0-42252000-1456187569_thumb.jp

It's a beautiful place to crab but a well guarded secret no one will discover. Produces the darkest crabs in the bay. All this spring and crab talk is really putting a damper on the desire for one more big one. Black crab cove is calling!

You know I'm the mastermind behind BCC, right lol? And you are correct. That is where the big bad mumbos live. Now stay out lol. You, Bob and myself should organize a crabbing trip. We'll bring YODA incase we need severe weather updates.

You know I'm the mastermind behind BCC, right lol? And you are correct. That is where the big bad mumbos live. Now stay out lol. You, Bob and myself should organize a crabbing trip. We'll bring YODA incase we need severe weather updates.

I'm building a new trot line this weekend. Well, getting the materials to build it this weekend. It'll be done by May.

And BCC may be too far south for me anyway! ;)

I checked the dnr site today to see if the winter dredge survey is up. lol. I'm like 2 months early...

First things first though...trophy striper season is only 7 weeks away but catch and release opens in just 5!

I'm in! You always pull some gorgeous beasts from there! I think I will do some maintenance on the traps this week adding new springs and replace some hog rings. One more KU and let's pull out the crabbing gear.

Suskie flats?

I fish with a good friend who keeps his boat in the west river. Bay bridge to Solomons is our range.

I'll hit Sandy point for surf casting as soon as they show up for CnR action. It's a lot of fun chilling in a chair hoping for a monster.

I did a guide trip on the flats in 2001. We smoked them on bass assassin's. Best guide money I ever spent. I literally couldn't reel any more in. My arm was sore for days. 2 of us caught 5 over 40" and countless over 30".

Archived