joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey there. **** off. It's far harder on this board to state maybe wanting some warmth without a bunch of ****ing ice zealots landing on you with all their efforts. And here you are, as usual, to ****ing do what you can to stir ****. Same as it ever was.

This is bothering you more than it should. You should move on. Have a great day!

You had me wondering. :) I can only remember 1 back-end snow that ever impressed me and that was when I was a young teenager back in the mid 70's. Heavy rain the previous day and into the night and woke up to 6+ inches on the ground. Nothing else really sticks out in my mind besides that one.

You are still young enough for Mitch to be your father.

Outdoor hockey tomorrow in Denver. Detroit at Colorado. The forecast tomorrow? Sunny and 70.

Hopefully the ice is solid after sunset.

Maybe they should move it to the outdoor rink in Breckenridge. Forecast from several sources have a high in mid 40's to maybe 50 and lows between 20-25 with a chance of snow Saturday night.........

I don't know why people are saying these model runs suck. Some of them show 1-2" of snow for parts of the area followed by a major warmup?

Its called Spring. Btw DT has declared winter over after this week for the MA, so for those who are jonesin' for some snow this week's potential storm is apparently it.

Knocked out a bunch of early season yard cleanup. Burned everything in my fire pit. Which is illegal in moco but irdgaf.

Ha love the burn can. No issues around here, not that I would care if there was. I was bummed the local hardware store didn't have mulch out yet lol. I raked out all the leaves and moss and junk and was all set.

Ha love the burn can. No issues around here, not that I would care if there was. I was bummed the local hardware store didn't have mulch out yet lol. I raked out all the leaves and moss and junk and was all set.

My neighbors are pretty cool. I couldnt imagine it bothering them. Not to mention I collect all the good fallen wood out of their woods every year for the pit. They like not having to do that themselves. Lol.

I broke out the hedge trimmer and whacked a bunch of stuff. I always wait too long so I did it early this year. Ready for the greenup now. I actually like mulching. Good exercise and instant gratification.

My neighbors are pretty cool. I couldnt imagine it bothering them. Not to mention I collect all the good fallen wood out of their woods every year for the pit. They like not having to do that themselves. Lol.

I broke out the hedge trimmer and whacked a bunch of stuff. I always wait too long so I did it early this year. Ready for the greenup now. I actually like mulching. Good exercise and instant gratification.

Yeah you dont want to make the neighbors mad. Luckily there is a half mile between me and my nearest neighbor. Mulching is a boring job lol but it goes fast and you are right, you can stand back and it looks really nice when you finish. I am going to put the pre-emergent down tomorrow, and good idea on getting the trimming done. I dont have too much to do there.

Having a head cold on a nice weekend should be forbidden... Blah.

That does suck. I have managed to avoid any colds(knocks on wood) this winter. Difficult task as I get exposed to all kinds of crap through work, as I teach different groups from all over. I take probably too many supps, but in winter a good whole food C and an easily absorbable zinc are gold.

eta- just realized I said zinc was gold.. struck me as funny :)

That does suck. I have managed to avoid any colds(knocks on wood) this winter. Difficult task as I get exposed to all kinds of crap through work, as I teach different groups from all over. I take probably too many supps, but in winter a good whole food C and an easily absorbable zinc are gold.

eta- just realized I said zinc was gold.. struck me as funny :)

Yeah, the kid was home sick Monday/Tuesday with a nasty head cold and low grade fever. I woke up Wednesday with the dreaded post-nasal drip, has turned into a full fledged head cold. I look like Rudolph from all the blowing of my nose and sound terrible. No fever thank goodness, but def ruins a nice weather weekend.

Archived