• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Following a Miller A/B hybrid type coastal potential, Feb 13th ... As yet untapped potential and a higher ceiling with this one

Typhoon Tip

Just now, dendrite said:

I was expecting 8-12”+ as of late Sat night. All you can do is laugh.

Look in the bright side. We don't need to plow mud season like roads now. I wouldn't mind 2" or so to freshen things up though. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Needs to gain a little more latitude. I’m not loving the look at the moment. We need to see those heavier echoes in N KY break through a little more…right now the northern extent of them is pretty static…they’re trying to push N a little further east near S OH…next 2 hours we’ll know  

IMG_0275.gif.9026ec25beead469c0800ad899a4ffe3.gif

We need some ground truth to match the QPF too. But a lot of those echoes look like they’re hitting a brick wall in N KY like the recent modeling has had.

Only a couple 0.04”s in OH so far.

image.png

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, mcap77 said:

Look in the bright side. We don't need to plow mud season like roads now. I wouldn't mind 2" or so to freshen things up though. 

Thu night might be a little refresher, but that’s for another thread.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, dendrite said:

We need some ground truth to match the QPF too. But a lot of those echoes look like they’re hitting a brick wall in N KY like the recent modeling has had.

Only a couple 0.04”s in OH so far.

image.png

I don’t think it’s going to end up well here. 00z hrrr trended worse for the second straight run after improving between 18z and 22z. Just about ready to throw in the towel here on anything over 6”. 

CT/RI/SE MA still look ok but these flatter runs are robbing dynamics too so even the places that still get hit aren’t get hit quite as hard as when we see the more dynamic/north solutions. 

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, ORH_wxman said:

I don’t think it’s going to end up well here. 00z hrrr trended worse for the second straight run after improving between 18z and 22z. Just about ready to throw in the towel here on anything over 6”. 

CT/RI/SE MA still look ok but these flatter runs are robbing dynamics too so even the places that still get hit aren’t get hit quite as hard as when we see the more dynamic/north solutions. 

Yup... HRRR looks worse. Blahh.

4 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I'll be surprised if you even see a inch or two  

• Like 1