• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Discobs 2023

George BM

Ahhhh.. back home to my shitty climo in AA county lol. I do stay in Hagerstown two days a week because my company has a large contract washing commercial vehicles (tractor trailers) there. I get to drive over the blue ridge and short part of the Catoctins. It's awesome driving through the different microclimates in this gorgeous state. I've experienced some interesting weather over the past 9 months doing this. I'm looking forward to winter. Anyway, cold out there. Already 38 degrees. I just switched from electricity to propane heat in my greenhouse. It's 82 with a humidity of 62% in there. My plants live better then a lot of people do lol

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, nj2va said:

36 in North Ridge Alexandria, about two miles from DCA as the birds fly.  Such a joke of a weather station for DC.

river obviously having a big effect.  Although it's roughly the same temp downtown and around capital hill / navy yard.  It's interesting, I'm at 36 near the top of the hill in Tenleytown and close to the more commercial areas, meanwhile closer to Mass Ave / Western Ave it's already below freezing. 

• Like 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic