• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May obs/discussion thread - Welcome to Severe Season!!

weatherwiz

2 hours ago, powderfreak said:

While not my cup of tea for music (no, I do not blast TayTay while wandering around Mansfield)... I do respect what she has built for a following and an overall brand.

That's bordering on idol status to have that many people, pay so much money, to see you perform.  And she seems to put on a show for them.  That image shows it, that's a true entertainer. 

Today my wife ( who is a swifty) saw tickets for $1,100 a piece for tomorrows concert and wanted to buy them because they were “cheap” vs her other shows coming up.  And these seats are like in the back of the stage. Truly terrible views. Didn’t feel great doing it but I had to convince her or of it at those prices lol

And as for rain, I got 2.63 here per my weather station.  We take.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, TauntonBlizzard2013 said:

My buddy is going to all three shows. He was in the front row tonight lol

He spent well over 10 grand to go to all 3 shows 

Why not just go to one show lol. Is it not the same songs and performance the other two nights?

6 hours ago, Sn0waddict said:

Today my wife ( who is a swifty) saw tickets for $1,100 a piece for tomorrows concert and wanted to buy them because they were “cheap” vs her other shows coming up.  And these seats are like in the back of the stage. Truly terrible views. Didn’t feel great doing it but I had to convince her or of it at those prices lol

And as for rain, I got 2.63 here per my weather station.  We take.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, mreaves said:

It was more pronounced on the 11:00 news radar shots but the dryslot that went up through a good portion of eastern VT would be noose worthy in winter.  Below is The current screen grab. 

image.thumb.png.471854d1321444c55248e1c5235a70f6.png

Dude, what else are you looking at to get those ads?  What was that squid thing with the human face?

• Haha 5