• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
May obs/discussion thread - Welcome to Severe Season!!

weatherwiz

15 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

I was going to do a yard sale with my neighbors Saturday so hopefully at least stays dry through late morning.

Still a ways out.  But definitely a potential issue at some point during weekend.  I wouldn’t change plans yet.

1 hour ago, dendrite said:

What a shitshow on the euro op. Perfectly timed Sat-Mon

I'll be at a wedding at Wychmere, sounds like dry undershirt and no swamp azz. Sign me up. 

I'll never forget almost croaking on the lawn outdoors in Cromwell at my wedding last July. Me, of all people, should have thought better of a wedding in mid-to-late July. 

I didn't really think of the pictures portion of things. In a full suit, during a heat wave, when we were already in a church for an hour. 

I don't know how anyone wears a suit to work every day for 30 years to work. There is nothing more uncomfortable. Maybe it's a big guy thing. 

I am thrilled Taylor Swift is almost over. We aren't even in the same geographic viewing area as Gillette Stadium, and we spent the last 7 days covering Taylor Swift. 

The Traffic, ticket prices, the transportation to the game. There is no denying how big of a superstar she is right now, all things considered. But I'm excited to have this weekend end. 

23 minutes ago, mreaves said:

You mean May, that you hype every year beginning in February as the start to severe season will fail to deliver again? Color me shocked. 

No different then when December begins and we all look for and want snow threats even though December isn’t historically a “snowy month”.

55 minutes ago, mreaves said:

You mean May, that you hype every year beginning in February as the start to severe season will fail to deliver again? Color me shocked. 

31 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

No different then when December begins and we all look for and want snow threats even though December isn’t historically a “snowy month”.

In fairness, none of our seasons have been anything to write home about in SNE in recent times.

• Like 1