Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Napril 2023 Obs/Disco

Torch Tiger

20 minutes ago, dendrite said:

It's ok to be a little cold and a little hot once in awhile...same thing with getting sick. It sucks for a bit, but it's good to give your immune system some tests. This is low humidity heat...suck it up.

It’s ok to be cheap .
If I’m sick , can’t do much about it . If I’m sweating as I sit in the house , I turn on AC. It’s simple 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

I thought the GGEM was likely ...well, being the GGEM, wrt the 00z operational idea of a renewed warmup next week... but now the 12z GFS trended pretty significantly in that direction.  Fills the weekend cool back/vortex pretty fast heading into Mon/Tue and mid week on...we're not exactly mid 80s but that's a deep layer mild look in this run

An early summer is settling in this year. Minor mild downs between warmth/ heat 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, SJonesWX said:

he is in New Jersey. no one in NE is installing, except you. an 80 degree day here or there does not prompt many to install, exspecially in April.  Installation for me won't be before mid-May unless the temps are consistently hot before then, which is unlikely here in upper SNE/lower NNE

Not true, I installed a few days ago and looking at windows can see many others did the same. It’s April yeah, but it doesn’t feel like it. Its 88 degrees outside right now, feels like mid summer.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HoarfrostHubb said:

KFIT at 91.  I drove past there in Rte 2 and car thermo read 94 which is probably off but a good indicator. 
Looks like 87F for my daily high so far.  Way above forecasts and all models other than the KFS.  

85 here climbed wachusett today took the pine hill trail up and came back down the road.. lots of snow still crossing over in spots where it meets the ski trails and also a bunch of trees still down over it from the two big storms we had this winter

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, HIPPYVALLEY said:

It's amazing that 91F on 4/13 is not a record there.

Early April set some amazing records in 2010 - CAR had 82° on 4/3.  At that time, they had recorded only one day milder than 68 earlier than April 9, 73 on 3/30/1962, though 2012 added 3 more days of 70s.  Their 2nd earliest 80+ is 4/21.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Upper 80s at Fenway Park while sea breeze knocked BOS down from 85 to 74.  I’m with pickles-ac will certainly be used tonight.  Comfortable sleeping is a key and important health metric.

Was 89 on the car thermo at Quincy Shore drive at 1pm.  50 ft. from the water.  Summer vibes, folks in bathing suits tanning, limited parking etc.