Total Members
    Most Online
    Jdhuffmanhws
    Newest Member
    Jdhuffmanhws
3/12 Event: Winters Last Hurrah at Least East of Mountains

Weather Will

Just now, snowfan said:

We need a Ji, osfan, baltimorewx exclusive thread.

Am I supposed to lie about what’s happening in my yard? Lol…it’s after 10 and I pretty much have no accumulation to speak of. Been really light pixie dust. Barely even doing much right now. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

I yeah I’m pretty disappointed so far. Hopefully as this is still pulling northeast these bands condense and the rates uniformly pick up. 

Def not wind driven mauling that was advertised. I am at one slushy inch. Still time to change I suppose but this would be another disappointment really. 

• Like 1

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Def not wind driven mauling that was advertised. I am at one slushy inch. Still time to change I suppose but this would be another disappointment really. 

I haven’t even had a period of steady good flakes yet so at least you’re doing better than that haha

College Park

no accumulation yet on the sidewalk driveway etc  but certainly accumulating on the mulch and even on the grass.

Transitioned from vertically-falling snow to fatties about 10 minutes ago - perhaps a good sign

Temperature has creeped up a bit over the last half hour but it could be due to some stray light sneaking into the dog house (our dog has never entered it) where the sensor is ... 

6 minutes ago, North Balti Zen said:

Man, it’s completely different up here. 

It's not a disaster by any means, but, at least for my backyard (yours may be different as I know places farther west have snowy roads), this has not lived up to what models depicted. I never had 2 inch rates or anything close to it, and I never had significant wind or anything really close to blizzard conditions, or conditions rapidly deteriorating on roads. It's just been disappointing, which has matched basically every event this winter.

• Like 2
  • Weenie 1

Just now, North Balti Zen said:

Five to eight miles making a big difference.

Also, as ever, I suck at snow. 

I’ve got a bit more elevation than you too, so that helps. York is snow covered up here.