• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

I’ve been a lurker since the Eastern Wx days. Don’t feel competent enough in my knowledge to debate weather but I learn something every day in this forum. This particular thread nearly psychologically damaged me with all the ups and downs Lol. Thanks to all of you who contribute so much knowledge and entertainment. 

• Like 12

1 minute ago, TheSnowman said:

Wait - RAY IS BULLISH AGAIN??  OFF of What??  

I’ve already called every airline in the US and homeland security to mark you with a cannot fly tag. Seriously the only time our forecast goes to shit is when you start planning to come back to RI. You cancelled your plans and suddenly the models improve again. STAY IN LA! :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 3

5 minutes ago, shawnmov said:

I’ve been mostly lurking for 10+ years. Maybe a couple hundred posts.  This may be the best and most amusing thread ever. 

I’m also in awe as to how some of you never seem to sleep.  To wake up and see 40+ new pages is wild.  

There are a lot of weenies here (such as myself) as well as pro meteorologists, and sometimes a combination of both. This board is awesome, I have lurked and posted in a few different ones and this one is definitely the best. Us big time snow weenies are made from massive blizzards like this, I remember I first discovered my passion for the weather during the blizzard in December 2010. 

• Like 4