Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
Jan 31st - 33rd Storm Obs and Disco like it's 1979

Bob Chill

2 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Yeah somehow to others it actually looks good. Beats the hell out of me

Yeah, the people under those greens. The precip has been training west to east along the MD PA border all day. 5”+ obs are likely quite common between Manchester and Frederick along that latitude right now 

1 minute ago, jnis said:

Just started getting some bigger flakes, but I could dodge them if I had to lol. Maybe it will hold for a bit.

Since I am going to report the results, I have kept track of the totals otherwise, It hasn't been a fun storm by any means.  At least not for me.  Typical miller B event.

24 minutes ago, IronTy said:

Man what a bust, we got maybe 2" tops and now it's rain.  Can't believe I spent so much time tracking this system.  Sigh, them's the breaks I guess.  We definitely busted low relative to almost all the models, maybe the 3k NAM was close?  How about that canadian, lmao.  

If it makes you feel any better we only got 2" up here in Germantown well NW of the city and we're done.  My forecast was 6-8 and my low end was 4".  Huuuuuuuge bust.  My thinking is we had a chance on Dec. 16 and failed and we had this chance and failed miserably again.  We will not get another chance in a Nina winter.  We're done

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic