Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

44 minutes ago, Typhoon Tip said:

And ...having seen now the D8 ... with that hyper bomb in the lower Maritime region being the result ( eventually...) imm downstream of that phasing .. it really wouldn't take much of a western ridge earlier steepening expression to get that closer to the EC...   Again, needs work - and I wouldn't bother mentioning it if there wasn't tele convergence going on -

Dude, please do what you can to hold the big fish back until the 17th...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Dude, please do what you can to hold the big fish back until the 17th...

Oh ...that's right dude -   shit.. ahahaha ... Welp, look on the bright side - you just earned yourself a name in the museum of greats if it goes ahead and sort butts ... 

'The Raymond Superbomb'

Well...if it's any consolation there may not be a 'big fish' - this is just early speculative assessment based upon likeable hemispheric signals and an eerily vulnerable baroclinic powderkeg ... ( haha ) ... yeah, I guess I'll go ahead and admit, it's not the best pretenses to wanna leave this region if one is any kind of a warm-blooded storm utopic seeking enthusiast

Tell you what though ... it may go down as the biggest waste of potential energy ever failed - it's just not a metric anyone bothers to keep track of..  But I tell you what, if you're sitting at a blackjack table up 3 large off a 3 Benjamin buy-in you'll know what our visibility is back east at that moment ;)

18 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Yea, I'm gone thursday PM to Monday night.

You could have trouble getting out Thursday pm.  Several hour delay?  Then preemptively canceled Monday night with a complimentary free night as you throw your devices out of the 20th story window.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, 512high said:

I swear, you would have made a great professor, I am an F'in idiot when it comes to understanding alot of what you say,I have to google alot of weather terms! I do like at the end of some of your quotes by saying "in summary" lol, then i catch on!

Nah...you're fine  

Nothing worse for readers like a fool with a red pen -  lol

I tend to flood rhetoric into the turn of phrases - it probably obfuscates ( unnecessarily confuses ..) the flow and impedes actual communicating.   But I like to write ... it's a thing for me.

If I kept it strictly clinical and redressed some of the terminology ( scientific ) around explanation instead of making word-bomb statements bigger than storm being described, ... like equivalent potential v-displacement, that really doesn't mean anything to 90% of the readers in here - it's not a knock.  It's just an educational/exposure thing... Smart people with good souls my lovely dinner guests, only. 

Truth is, you don't need to know those words ..or the complex field of math and physics that is used along with, to understand charts and/or eventually get an impression of what they may mean for weather.   I can vary the style, .. and it'll be completely different. You know, - like when I'm humiliated Kevin for example...  

just kidding K

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, tavwtby said:

is this including what fell the last week to now, or on top of what is otg? I assume total depth, includes what's otg already, no? stupid question but have to ask

This would be whats OTG now .. and what falls. So most of us have 12-18 now. Add Tuesday, Friday, Sunday and whatever after 

13 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Big coastal snowstorm on GFS today for 2/14. This threat has been there but bouncing around on every run on each model. The way guidance handle the PV will change these solutions and that feature is very difficult on the models.

3 minutes ago, Sey-Mour Snow said:

PD 3

Ray just called his travel agent...

• Haha 2