• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
February the climo snow month

Ginx snewx

There was a bachelorette couple that won the milly maker last year on DraftKings and they flaunted on twitter how they both maxed out their 150 lineupes next to each other, so essentially having 300 differentiated lineups. A big no no, aka collusion. 

So yea, you can win but once you reveal to the world you had an angle outside of ‘fair game’...they will come after you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

I can't complain about this winter....one event near a foot, and one well over a foot with slightly above avg snowfall and the gun locked and loaded.

I am not complaining but the grinch storm and the 5 weeks of virtually no snow is going to take down my final grade for the winter.

7 minutes ago, Great Snow 1717 said:

we must be closing in on 150 inches so far..days and days has turned into months and months.......

Seriously what has your winter been like?  I know January sucked for all of us until the last week but February has exceeded expectations and climo so far.

6 minutes ago, weathafella said:

Not over.   You know March is serious especially where you are.  

As far as snow, Yes, It may not be over, But for any snowmobiling local it is, Its Jan-Feb to snowmobile locally, So its done here, A 6" base does not even cover up the rocks,  But i have been heading NW and made up my mind that this winter we will have to travel if i want to do any riding.

I bet not big ...

Without a phased solution ... these are likely to come into a coherency range as minoring out -

I've mentioned this a bunch of times ... that models have all over amplified solutions D6 + as a standard M.O.

It's like the moon rise - as it is nosing up over the eastern horizon .. optical bending of the light by the atmosphere makes it look like it's actually a count-down to a doom's day collision of worlds. But ... couple hours later its about the diameter of one's thumbnail as usual...   Only in this metaphor the models bring systems into their horizon of distant view as big events -

Anyway, ... I think it is a trade off... We miss phasing because the flow is too fast ... but that may tend events to be held to moderate in check ... Big events on the model horizons end up like the last with lollypop 10" ers ... while maintenance ones are like today or fropas. Hell, the system on the 8th was historic panic bomb on the Euro when it, too, was 8 days ... same shit - GFS' been doin' it too

Course... two weeks from now it's spring - ... that ought chap some bums..

No but bombs can happen in fast flows ...just sayn' in general

• Confused 1