• Member Statistics

    16,026
    Total Members
    7,904
    Most Online
    Bobby Orr
    Newest Member
    Bobby Orr
    Joined
George BM

May Banter 2020

Recommended Posts

I have a particularly dumb question.

Are we in a blocky pattern?

A shortwave is supposed to develop into a cut off low directly over Central Texas on Saturday. In Mid-May.

We already got 6 inches of rain Tuesday. It might do it again Saturday. Central Comal County in TX got 10-13 inches of rain on Tuesday.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, snowfan said:

I had no idea people traveled long distances for beer. And, I dont mean that in a snarky way.

Much like @Baltimorewx said, it’s more about the adventure for us. We like going out for a destination hike or bike, supporting local small craft brewers, and trying new brews.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

oh @40westwx i give you a second chance at life and you go and mess it up in the NE thread. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Much like @Baltimorewx said, it’s more about the adventure for us. We like going out for a destination hike or bike, supporting local small craft brewers, and trying new brews.

People in this area travel a lot for destination. Downtown Frederick, when open, is a destination city for DC folks. They come up for the restaurant scene. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, BxEngine said:

If waterboy says its ok its definitely not, that guy is the worst

People Try Ketchup On Tacos For First Time - YouTube

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

People in this area travel a lot for destination. Downtown Frederick, when open, is a destination city for DC folks. They come up for the restaurant scene. 

I came to Frederick from Baltimore for a weekend about a year ago. Loved checking out flying dog and some of the other restaurants. Problem is I was toast by 6pm lol

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

People in this area travel a lot for destination. Downtown Frederick, when open, is a destination city for DC folks. They come up for the restaurant scene. 

We love Frederick. We make it up there several times over the summer months, and the bonus is the awesome knife shop that sells great dart equipment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, BxEngine said:

If waterboy says its ok its definitely not, that guy is the worst

 

42 minutes ago, H2O said:

People Try Ketchup On Tacos For First Time - YouTube

^^^ See?? ^^^ oh, wait no si

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Baltimorewx said:

I came to Frederick from Baltimore for a weekend about a year ago. Loved checking out flying dog and some of the other restaurants. Problem is I was toast by 6pm lol

Next time you come there are some other Breweries and Distilleries you should check out. 

McClintock Distilling and X Ward Distillery are right downtown. Frederick Beer

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Next time you come there are some other Breweries and Distilleries you should check out. 

McClintock Distilling and X Ward Distillery are right downtown. Frederick Beer

 

Yeah I don’t think we went to those places but we deff hit a few places downtown, I just can’t completely remember what they were called lol I think one was white rabbit gastro pub 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, ErinInTheSky said:

Y'all I'm wearing shorts and a T shirt and SO excited about today. I needed a nice warm one.

Well...this should also be a perfect day to crack open a cold one!!  (I have some Great Lakes Dortmunder Gold awaiting me for later this afternoon!)

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, H2O said:

I have a birthday coming up soon and that’s what I’m asking for

It would be perfect if the Franks could be lit. As always .......

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

 

OK...now you all are just trolling poor @Mrs.J!! 

 

17 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

What a disturbing page of “food” posts.

I am having fun with this! The older Miss J. just did the gag/barf face with this one. 

 

nasty2.jpg

fish.jpg

  • Haha 2
  • Weenie 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.