• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Bobby Orr
    Newest Member
    Bobby Orr

May Banter 2020

4 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

I am having fun with this! The older Miss J. just did the gag/barf face with this one. 

nasty2.jpg

My father used to say, “don’t look at it, just eat it” And it doesn’t look that bad. As always ....

3 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

I am having fun with this! The older Miss J. just did the gag/barf face with this one. 

nasty2.jpg

fish.jpg

I might try it if it wasn’t smiling. As always ....

1 minute ago, rclab said:

I might try it if it wasn’t smiling. As always ....

Don't get me wrong. I try a lot of things. The two things I grew up with that I refuse to eat anymore is Hamsalad and Boiled Dinner. I get that some things may taste good but it has to pass my bad gag reflix first. Or else it will come out looking worse than going in. :D

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs.J said:

Don't get me wrong. I try a lot of things. The two things I grew up with that I refuse to eat anymore is Hamsalad and Boiled Dinner. I get that some things may taste good but it has to pass my bad gag reflix first. Or else it will come out looking worse than going in:D

I remember years ago seeing an episode of that show "Jackass", where this guy literally made and ate what he called a "vomlette".  I'll leave it to one's imagination how it was created, but it was most definitely gag worthy!!

• Haha 1

30 minutes ago, rclab said:

It would be perfect if the Franks could be lit. As always .......

Only 26 of them.  thats my age.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, JakkelWx said:

can't wait for bean o'clock

image.jpeg.bc400695f70275161b02ac804dc085c1.jpeg

Its always bean noon somewhere so drink up

• Like 1

2 hours ago, BxEngine said:

Banned

there is gross food in this thread because of him, do i pull the trigger or you? :ph34r:

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, H2O said:

Only 26 of them.  thats my age.

LOL in your dreams

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

there is gross food in this thread because of him, do i pull the trigger or you? :ph34r:

Dont You Dare GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

• Haha 1

Just now, H2O said:

Dont You Dare GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

id bring you back, eventually. dont worry. 

1 minute ago, mappy said:

id bring you back, eventually. dont worry. 

like in about 5 sec?

What do folks that generally drink stouts prefer when the temps heat up? Trying to find a good warm weather beer, but haven’t had much luck...

34 minutes ago, H2O said:

like in about 5 sec?

nah, id let you sweat it out a bit longer :D 

• Haha 1

Just signed a contract to take down 8 big oak trees, all dead. No one seems to know whats going on with oaks in MD. Theory is a wet 2018 and the drought of last fall really stressed them and disease/insects finish them off. Such a shame. We will re-plant but will never be the same in my lifetime.

https://extension.umd.edu/sites/extension.umd.edu/files/_docs/programs/hgic/Non_hgic_pubs/Maryland Pest Alert - Problems on White Oaks.pdf

25 minutes ago, mappy said:

nah, id let you sweat it out a bit longer :D 

I’ll go over your head

Ok so Mr. J. Wanted a hair cut. All I had was horse clippers and a mane comb. Had to deal with a wasp flying up my shorts and stinging the crap out of my thigh, but I got him sheared. Don’t ask me how good I did. Let’s just say his head is cooler now. :rolleyes:

4F4C2F3D-CECD-4ACD-987D-5142FB4B97D3.jpeg

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, mappy said:

Remember when he accidentally banned me from dbm? Lol

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Rvarookie said:

What do folks that generally drink stouts prefer when the temps heat up? Trying to find a good warm weather beer, but haven’t had much luck...

Not weather related for me. I drink in the AC, not outside in the stifling heat and humidity of summer. That's what water is for.

1 hour ago, mdhokie said:

Just signed a contract to take down 8 big oak trees, all dead. No one seems to know whats going on with oaks in MD. Theory is a wet 2018 and the drought of last fall really stressed them and disease/insects finish them off. Such a shame. We will re-plant but will never be the same in my lifetime.

https://extension.umd.edu/sites/extension.umd.edu/files/_docs/programs/hgic/Non_hgic_pubs/Maryland Pest Alert - Problems on White Oaks.pdf

Dude, that sucks. Is it worth taking or selling the trunks to a lumber mill? It would be a shame to waste it all.

2 hours ago, Rvarookie said:

I still drink stouts in summer but if I’m looking to just be refreshed I’ll do some sours or just corona light. That’s beer anyway, of course some fruity cocktails are occasionally in the mix. Try dogfish head sea quench if you don’t mind the gose/sour taste 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mdhokie said:

Interesting. My oak seems fine, but I have a birch tree that seems to have similar symptoms. 

27 minutes ago, nw baltimore wx said:

Dude, that sucks. Is it worth taking or selling the trunks to a lumber mill? It would be a shame to waste it all.

I have 6 dead oaks on my property right now

2 hours ago, mdhokie said:

1 hour ago, BxEngine said:

Remember when he accidentally banned me from dbm? Lol

That wasn’t me. I deny any involvement for that. You sure it wasn’t mappy?

• Like 1