• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    georgefernandis
    Newest Member
    georgefernandis

May Banter 2020

2 minutes ago, ErinInTheSky said:

My recipe of the day is Jambalaya. Cooking it up nice and spicy. What's everyone else munching on?

Peanut Butter/Chocolate Protein Bars.

8 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I still need to make breakfast.

yum

Gross Old Fashioned Recipes Your Grandma Probably Made

• Weenie 1

This is the content I provide.  Y'all are just hatin.  If this was the only thing left in stores to get to ride out the 'rona y'all be eating this like there was no tomorrow.  

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, H2O said:

This is the content I provide.  Y'all are just hatin.  If this was the only thing left in stores to get to ride out the 'rona y'all be eating this like there was no tomorrow.  

I’d probably pick through my carpet for pizza crumbs before eating that abhorrent excuse for food. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

I’d probably pick through my carpet for pizza crumbs before eating that abhorrent excuse for food. 

Dude.  Hot sauce or old bay and it is snappin.  Or mayo

• Haha 3

26 minutes ago, H2O said:

I'll eat the squirrels and rabbits from my yard first.

45 minutes ago, snowfan said:

WTF

40 minutes ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Yeah, it’s outrageous. We need you @Mrs.J!

WHvIWfq.jpg

33 minutes ago, Always in Zugzwang said:

I cannot wait to hear what she would have to say about that..."recipe"!!

(Then hopefully post a photo of something really good!)

Ask and ye shall receive. Have seen that recipe reviewed on Kalen Reacts. Watch this That's Just Nasty 

That is not even quality drunk food!!!

Now this Texas Sheet cake just made by my youngest Miss J should take that abomination right out of your minds. 

IMG_1840.jpg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

My entree would be so yummy with a scraff durian fruit hefeweizen 

Heard on radio that MLB is starting the season on July 4th potentially.  Can't wait.  I'm there . I'll wear a mask , shield,  boxing gloves....anything they require.  Ill sip my beer through a straw from under my mask lol.Looks like Arizona and Florida most likely locations and I thought I heard home stadiums still a possibility. 

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

Ask and ye shall receive. Have seen that recipe reviewed on Kalen Reacts. Watch this That's Just Nasty 

Now this Texas Sheet cake just made by my youngest Miss J should take that abomination right out of your minds. 

IMG_1840.jpg

That looks yummy (sorry H20)!!! I'll take a nice slab and a glass of milk please!! :D

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, H2O said:

My entree would be so yummy with a scraff durian fruit hefeweizen 

can we vote you off the island? no wonder @WxWatcher007 doesnt want you on his team when you bring jello'd spagehttios with vienna sausages.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

19 minutes ago, Mrs.J said:

IMG_1840.jpg

You and your family deliver every single time. 

:wub: 

I need cake now. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, mappy said:

can we vote you off the island? no wonder @WxWatcher007 doesnt want you on his team when you bring jello'd spagehttios with vienna sausages.

Yep, when he is 'put up on the block' again next year we can point directly back to this thread......

4 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

That looks yummy (sorry H20)!!! I'll take a nice slab and a glass of milk please!! :D

Just now, WxWatcher007 said:

You and your family deliver every single time. 

:wub: 

I need cake now. 

Thanks! This is one of my favorite recipes. Reminds me of growing up and my grandparents had a cottage on a lake in MI. We would go up for the weekends and my grandmother either had a Texas Sheet Cake or Iowa Brownies made. It makes a lot and is oh so good!

• Like 1

Just now, Mrs.J said:

Thanks! This is one of my favorite recipes. Reminds me of growing up and my grandparents had a cottage on a lake in MI. We would go up for the weekends and my grandmother either had a Texas Sheet Cake or Iowa Brownies made. It makes a lot and is oh so good!

I have not heard of these 'Iowa Brownies', or maybe they are called something else here? What are they? (course Iowa and brownies and cattle bring other images up too lol!)

7 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

I have not heard of these 'Iowa Brownies', or maybe they are called something else here? What are they? (course Iowa and brownies and cattle bring other images up too lol!)

Not sure why they have that name but they have a whole can of Hershey's syrup (which I grew up calling Chocolate Dope, it is an OH thing) in them and nuts. To die for! 

Iowa Brownies

Texas Sheet Cake

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, mappy said:

I would be missed one hour after you all voted me off. No, one second. 

You just can’t get rid of me and that’s why I am adored

Just now, H2O said:

I would be missed one hour after you all voted me off. No, one second. 

You just can’t get rid of me and that’s why I am adored

oh, but you forget... i can get rid of you :ph34r: