Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
May Banter 2020

George BM

4 minutes ago, Chris78 said:

I like to check out the covid 19 thread for statistics, good information, and conversation but WOW! 

Pretty much unreadable at this point. 

What a sh#t show over there lol.

Your posts indicate you only want information that amplifies your views of this virus. But go ahead and pound that report button. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

Seems like just yesterday when I jumped to the Great Beyond and hung up my own shingle to help other weenies let go too. 

giphy.gif?cid=19f5b51a9c5a222e0537b94d26

At my last breath, I believe I would rather follow the example of that young person, than the good old light at the end of the tunnel experience. As always...

7 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

DFH Raison D'Extra

Stuff is so good. Love the smell. Its like a dark fruit version of the 120. Might sound weird, but if you like the 120, you might like this better.

Yeah man it’s good. I’m about to crack open one of these 4 stouts I bought. Probably go low gravity first and then build up lol

24 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Wish I never looked up the calorie content of this beer! 510 calories :lol:. I’m gonna look like the can art by the end of it 

I justify my drinking with the amount of exercise or yard work and do. Today earned a couple rum and cokes and now beer and I’m still in the green

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, H2O said:

I justify my drinking with the amount of exercise or yard work and do. Today earned a couple rum and cokes and now beer and I’m still in the green

True lol. I spend a couple hours today spray painting the lacrosse fields at the park so I earned a couple myself 

2 hours ago, PhineasC said:

Very good beer, still second place to 120 for me though. That stuff is just so smooth.

Yeah I gotta go with the 120 too, but I really like the Raison. Odd to compare them, as one is an IPA, the other a dark Belgian. But there are notable similarities, and the 120 is not your ordinary IPA, not by a long shot.

The WWS is hard to beat if you are into a high gravity stout.

I am way into the HG sippers in general.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Yeah I gotta go with the 120 too, but I really like the Raison. Odd to compare them, as one is an IPA, the other a dark Belgian. But there are notable similarities, and the 120 is not your ordinary IPA, not by a long shot.

The WWS is hard to beat if you are into a high gravity stout.

I am way into the HG sippers in general.

Still haven’t had the 120. But if anyone is feeling in the giving mood, I’ll do a mailbox swap for one lol

3 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Still haven’t had the 120. But if anyone is feeling in the giving mood, I’ll do a mailbox swap for one lol

Make a stop at that place I told you about on Kent Island next week on your way to RAR. You can pick it up there, among lots of other good stuff.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, C.A.P.E. said:

Make a stop at that place I told you about on Kent Island next week on your way to RAR. You can pick it up there, among lots of other good stuff.

I have seen it before, just never bought it. Next time I see it I’ll buy it lol

29 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Be careful, it's a deadly weapon. It can sneak up on you really fast because it goes down smoother than any IPA and warms you nicely. Next thing you know you are two deep and swaying a little.

5 minutes ago, PhineasC said:

Be careful, it's a deadly weapon. It can sneak up on you really fast because it goes down smoother than any IPA and warms you nicely. Next thing you know you are two deep and swaying a little.

Well I’m used to that. I drink a ton of high ABV stouts so I believe it. I’m not an IPA fan but I do like the 90 minute so I thinking the 120 is deff worth a try 

4 minutes ago, Baltimorewx said:

Well I’m used to that. I drink a ton of high ABV stouts so I believe it. I’m not an IPA fan but I do like the 90 minute so I thinking the 120 is deff worth a try 

As i have said here before, the 120 bears little resemblance to the 90. The 60 and 90 are fairly similar, but the 90 is better though imo. Going to the 120 from there puts you in a different world. Its a good world, though.

• Like 1

Just now, C.A.P.E. said:

As i have said here before, the 120 bears little resemblance to the 90. The 60 and 90 are fairly similar, but the 90 is better though imo. Going to the 120 from there puts you in a different world. Its a good world, though.

I deff hear you but the 60 and 90 are worlds different to me. Being someone who isn’t an IPA fan, the 60 tastes like a typical IPA, where I get plenty of malt and or barley out of the 90 minute 

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic