• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Weathernoob335
    Newest Member
    Weathernoob335
January 2020 Discussion

Torch Tiger

HBR into NE Quebec ridging on that one. Worth watching, and then we finally get the PAC to cooperate more. A little more optimistic feeling this morning. 

It’s funny but that little bit of weenie ridging has been poking in occasionally this winter. I thinks it’s what has been keeping us from blowtorching. Sometimes it’s timed right to offer chances. It’s been working quite well for Nick in YYT.

10 minutes ago, Ginx snewx said:

Nice sunrise on the Gray NWS camera

latest_gyx_image_camera2.jpg

wow that's pretty nice!

One hobby I want to get into is photography...I can't wait until the summer when we get the early sunrises and I get to watch the sun rise going into work...epic. I'm going to get a dash-cam too (mainly for storm chasing) but use it on mornings the sun rise will be epic. 

Some differences between EPS and GEFS in the LR but both are definitely better looking. EPS look better than GEFS though. 

Guess we'll see how things progress in the next 3-4 days. 

Next week's threat is supported by the Hudson Bay and Quebec ridging. Had a little bit of a western ridge too so perhaps this one can have a better fate than this weekend. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

Some differences between EPS and GEFS in the LR but both are definitely better looking. EPS look better than GEFS though. 

Guess we'll see how things progress in the next 3-4 days. 

Next week's threat is supported by the Hudson Bay and Quebec ridging. Had a little bit of a western ridge too so perhaps this one can have a better fate than this weekend. 

The way this season has progressed I say check in Friday... Next Friday, lol