• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Novie is near, the first un-official month of SNE winter!

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, powderfreak said:

Like Jvt in the ski thread, I've heard rumors they think they've got enough snow for the race so far from someone in the snow surfaces department down there.  Be crazy if they pull it off given the temps this month.

Well skiing on some natural stuff with good temps would be nice. They may pull it off, but the pattern next week would be a lot better than man made slush for sure.  It will be a furnace again later this week.

4 hours ago, CoastalWx said:

They'll be a second jack somewhere in eastern ma from low level forcing too. That area near Hudson was shown from hi res too.

seems to be bearing out...yeah - 

we're roaring over head here at the office.  insideously dark out side, too - 

5 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

I can't even count how many times with coastal storms during the past few years  I've looked at radar and watched  heavy bands of moisture  pivoting off the ocean and missing me just to the east.  Throw another one in the bucket, it looks like I'll end up with about .5

Good practice for winter.

.55" here.  

We can have a running count this year of how many times DIT posts "looks good for a few inches E of the river".

27 minutes ago, CTValleySnowMan said:

I can't even count how many times with coastal storms during the past few years  I've looked at radar and watched  heavy bands of moisture  pivoting off the ocean and missing me just to the east.  Throw another one in the bucket, it looks like I'll end up with about .5

.94 here at work, will check home later but looks similar

Archived