• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey

I have a good friend who's an incredible athlete who got his by a bus. He's alive but barely on his way back to being an athlete. Any one else know who Ronnie Colman is? One the greatest body builders (actually number one) of all time. Broke his back squating 800lbs now he can't walk, possible for ever. Not one is invincible

Crap.  That must have happened not too long ago.  I thought he was still doing his thing about 4 years ago.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree. Those guys are morons.

I am very careful when running, since it's always in the dark. I wear reflective clothing/hat etc..and always run against traffic, though there's not much of it since I'm out at 5:00 am or earlier. But I've had some close calls with people deliberately trying to hit me, where I've had to jump into the woods/snowbanks etc

Lol...the image of you soaring into a snowbank... even though youre avoiding danger, after you hit the bank, I see you grasping the snow with both hands while laughing that the snowpack is still alive.

Lol...the image of you soaring into a snowbank... even though youre avoiding danger, after you hit the bank, I see you grasping the snow with both hands whIle laughing that the snowpack is still alive.

And then, after he climbs out, smoothing the snowbank back to perfection.  Maybe even piling it a bit higher.

Girls who ski probably need it more than most  :D

Oh, ain't that the truth! Taking what we can get around here...

:)

Come on down to CT or even R.I. - Mt Southington in CT has 100% of their terrain open while Yawgoo Valley over in R.I. has 75% of its terrain open...More than some of the northern resorts.  lol-worthy and sad at the same time. 

I tried BOX and OKX ..says access denied on that server.

iPhone it works fine

Been having issues this week getting to OKX's site on my iPhone via bookmark. No issues going through the main weather.gov page or thru book marks on laptops.

As for the weather...burst of light snow here along the shoreline. Picked up a quick coating.

Been having issues this week getting to OKX's site on my iPhone via bookmark. No issues going through the main weather.gov page or thru book marks on laptops.

Yup, I've had trouble getting to BTV's website via bookmark on both phone and laptop.  No issues going straight to weather.gov main page and clicking in.

I even changed my bookmark thinking something changed but nope, still is very slow to load if at all.

Archived