12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

October 2011 has out-produced all of winter 2015-2017 here

That's got to be a first

I was thinking about that winter the other day. I'm at 24" so far this year and I think I had 30-35" in 2011-2012 but I'm not sure of the exact total. Of course 15" of that came in October and we also got a 10-12" event in March here. So outside of those bookend events it was brutal. This winter has been rough but for my area I think 2011-2012 was worse in terms of snowfall so far. Well see what happens going forward but I would guess I surpass 2011-2012 seasonal total. Your area got more in Oct 2011 and less this season so it all depends on where you are I guess.

I was thinking about that winter the other day. I'm at 24" so far this year and I think I had 30-35" in 2011-2012 but I'm not sure of the exact total. Of course 15" of that came in October and we also got a 10-12" event in March here. So outside of those bookend events it was brutal. This winter has been rough but for my area I think 2011-2012 was worse in terms of snowfall so far. Well see what happens going forward but I would guess I surpass 2011-2012 seasonal total. Your area got more in Oct 2011 and less this season so it all depends on where you are I guess.

At least that winter you got two events of 10"+... haha.

I really think 2011-2012 was a banner year compared to this winter, lol.  And I smoked cirrus in the October 2011 storm.

At least that winter you got two events of 10"+... haha.

I really think 2011-2012 was a banner year compared to this winter, lol. And I smoked cirrus in the October 2011 storm.

I thought we got a March storm but I couldnt find a pns for it, maybe I remembered wrong. I guess this is you version of 2011-2012 up there. I saw today they canceled the snowdeo in NNH for the first time. Seems a bit premature since it wasn't until March 4/5

I thought we got a March storm but I couldnt find a pns for it, maybe I remembered wrong. I guess this is you version of 2011-2012 up there. I saw today they canceled the snowdeo in NNH for the first time. Seems a bit premature since it wasn't until March 4/5

I can venture a guess that the fine folks in NNH share a lot of the Vermont folks' opinions of this winter (and I bet in Maine they feel similar)...I'm not talking about posters on here but the general populous that likes to snowmobile and do things in the snow, and they are just over this winter.  NNE'ers aren't used to a southern CT winter, haha, so it seems like most are just packing it in and looking towards next winter.

Like its been so bad that people don't even care to see if it turns around at all...they are just looking on to next winter.  I've seen a lot of winter events canceled into mid-March around these parts...regardless of whether we get a freak 2 footer or something on March 1.  Its really been that bad when a lot of NNE hasn't even taken their sleds off their trailers and we will be heading towards March.

I can venture a guess that the fine folks in NNH share a lot of the Vermont folks' opinions of this winter (and I bet in Maine they feel similar)...I'm not talking about posters on here but the general populous that likes to snowmobile and do things in the snow, and they are just over this winter. NNE'ers aren't used to a southern CT winter, haha, so it seems like most are just packing it in and looking towards next winter.

Like its been so bad that people don't even care to see if it turns around at all...they are just looking on to next winter. I've seen a lot of winter events canceled into mid-March around these parts...regardless of whether we get a freak 2 footer or something on March 1. Its really been that bad when a lot of NNE hasn't even taken their sleds off their trailers and we will be heading towards March.

Holy crap Snodeo canceled. That area may be the most reliably snowy area in the country east of the Rockies. There is no saving this winter.

BYE BYE WINTER.....GFY.....your 2015-16 look wasn't pretty.....people held on as long as possible but I wasn't fooled....you're a Fukin joke.....Fukin joke......I held off for two weeks but this is it.....bend over and take it.....anybody sayin they are good with the hose job you mastered this season is Fukin lying or a God damn little girl.....wut a joke......you tried to tease but I wasn't fooled by the 10" pack I had on Monday.....it's awaiting complete destruction cuz you Fukin think its May you dik.....fuk man....don't even bother come November ok? FU

awesome lol, love it!!

Archived