Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are off the deep end, it's been a steady progression this week.

He sure is!! Yesterday he says it's close to locking in an ice storm lmao!! Now he says METS didn't think this...WTF??

Will and Scott said any one of these was possible,,,especially a cutter like this. The guy just cones up with his own BS..and it's to the point now, that he believes his own fantasies.

The only thing that might be more worrisome for plain rain is that on today's 12z guidance, the Quebec/Nova Scotia high has become the main source...it isn't bridging up with the Canadian prairies high anymore...there's an extension of the PV that develops a low down into the lakes region around the same time we get our coastal....so this would increase the risk of rain closer to the coast. Obviously that might not hold...but that is an example of what I mentioned yesterday saying "the synoptics could change".

Blizz was wondering

i'm guessing you haven't been reading very well....remember when I said yesterday don't be surprised if synoptics change? That's what happens when you start following a threat at day 8-9....synoptics can change...it's not like following a threat starting at 4-5 days out when synoptics don't change as drastically...usually it's the details.

That said, this is still a long ways out.

Don't bother. This will happen again and again.

Here's the irony. You get ridiculed by weenies if you bring up a non-wintry scenario. Then, get a "nobody said this would happen" when you don't say anything. Imagine that.

No irony. It's one well-known and loved, although most won't admit that, super weenie.

Please don't make it sound like the mob is after you.

Everyone jumped on me for saying bet the streak but this has been the pattern this winter. There is no denying it is very worrysome at best. if the GFS track verifies I think you lose even the most optimistic NNE posters like myself ;).

You have been lost for what, six weeks now?

Archived