Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just moved back into the parents in Southie for the time being. I will now pray that I end up on the right end of the coastal front some of these storms this year... Lol.

Exploring some job opportunities in both media and football. Right now leaning toward football. Might be in the seacoast of NH to give a hint.. We'll see!! 

Just moved back into the parents in Southie for the time being. I will now pray that I end up on the right end of the coastal front some of these storms this year... Lol.

Exploring some job opportunities in both media and football. Right now leaning toward football. Might be in the seacoast of NH to give a hint.. We'll see!! 

Good luck, Jay.

I imagine that NH locale will typically treat you better than South Boston in most events.

Nice shot Mike. 31.7F here

Thanks.  As far as roads go, I would argue this has some of the best views in the state--looks east across Greenfield and the Pioneer Valley to the Worcester hills; northeast over to Monadnoc region.  

I recall you posting in the past that you and the family make the trek to Gould's.  It's just a 2-mile detour and well worth it.  After climbing out of the valley, get off Rt. 2 shortly after entering Shelburne at the road with the sign to Camp Apex.  It'll loop you right through there.  

Yeah I can imagine. NM got absolutely crushed a few days ago in that storm...T-Ride got around 2 feet, but I heard NM got 3+ feet in some of the mountains.

Can't wait to get out there. Telluride got another 4" yesterday and last night, and expected to add on a little more today...just keep refreshing. Even though storms like that aren't big, it still does wonders...rather than rotting under a massive ridge with zero snowfall for 10 days, if you get a couple 4-5 inch events, that really keeps things in excellent shape for skiing.

It looks like there will be a classic split flow with a trough down there while I am there...could be a storm on the 8th or 9th, so maybe I'll get a powder day.

Enjoy.Heading to Ski Santa Fe today. They are claiming on their website a base of 86' inches. It's snowing right now in Santa Fe and was single dIgits last night. It's been deep winter out here the past week with cold temps and plenty of snow.

Stay away from the heroin. ;)

Trying to follow in Chip Kelly's footsteps?

Squalls done.  1/2" to refresh the snowcover.   Eyewall, you know what would be a cool video and I bet its never been done.  You need one blacktopped parking lot and a nice snowshower with big flakes.  Fly the drone when it first starts snowing and hover a few hundred feet over the parking lot.  Aim the camera straight down so the flakes are all falling past the camera and downward.  Would be an interesting effect.  Need to do it against a dark background, hence the parking lot.  It would work with bareground too.  Maybe this spring once we lose the snowcover.

Drove through some pretty heavy snow showers between 4:30 and 5 on 84 near the mass/ct line....started just north of tolland up by Stafford falls.

Sent from my SM-N910V

One can tell when eastern and NNE people are traveling through unfamiliar regions. This is why I rarely try to forecast specific towns or counties east of ORH without a map in front of me.

Archived