Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks. At a soccer game this evening another parent insisted that Montpelier was buried and is good for snowmobiling. I disagreed

Tell him you spoke to VAST board member and that he hasn't even ridden a mile yet this season. Hopefully I can at least take my sled of the trailer for a bit, at some point.

Tell him you spoke to VAST board member and that he hasn't even ridden a mile yet this season. Hopefully I can at least take my sled of the trailer for a bit, at some point.

Holy crap. Even here people have been riding in my neighborhood. I'm guessing it hasn't been good though

She was very confused methinks

Holy crap. Even here people have been riding in my neighborhood. I'm guessing it hasn't been good though

She was very confused methinks

Before last week's melt, my 11 year old had done quite a bit of riding around ours and our neighbor's yard and people could ride in fields but we have not had enough snow to open the trails. We need 10" for that. Our club spent over $100k on a new groomer this year and it hasn't been out once.

BYE BYE WINTER.....GFY.....your 2015-16 look wasn't pretty.....people held on as long as possible but I wasn't fooled....you're a Fukin joke.....Fukin joke......I held off for two weeks but this is it.....bend over and take it.....anybody sayin they are good with the hose job you mastered this season is Fukin lying or a God damn little girl.....wut a joke......you tried to tease but I wasn't fooled by the 10" pack I had on Monday.....it's awaiting complete destruction cuz you Fukin think its May you dik.....fuk man....don't even bother come November ok? FU

Storms conference is only a couple weeks away. :drunk:

The best storm conference I ever went to was 1993 - Saratoga Springs....Just awesome.  Spent the whole day in the bar, where they had a projection screen with The Weather Channel on the whole day.  Usually left on Sunday, could not get out until late Monday night.

I made the last minute decision to go, someone actually agreed to cover my shifts. Ekster and I may get lost hunting for Heady Topper though.

Nice! Wish I could go as well this year - too much going on unfortunately. I'm sure you and X will have plenty of booze over the course of the weekend. 

Archived