• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Kevin, you should put up an outdoor TV antenna and you'd be able to pickup the Boston stations.  I get several stations from Boston, Providence and even Albany occasionally not to mention Hartford and Springfield.  I'd bet on that hill of yours you could do real well.  It's great during storms to see what is going on and not have to rely on some @something guy to give me updates.

Wow, really?  That would be amazing... we have Dish Network and only get the local Hartford stations. 

to my untrained eye, this season is sort of evolving similar to 2002. it started cold, then we got that decent storm in early december. It warmed up again, that snow all melted, then it was off to the races on xmas. i am sure the patterns were different, but that is how it seems to me. i can keep dreaming.

Over 32 inches for Taos Valley over the past 5 days has made for a record November snowfall across Northern New Mexico. :ski:

I'm actually surprised 32" in 5 days is a November record for the mountain there (somewhere that averages 300 a year). I'd think the record would be like 32" in 24 hours or something. Those guys can get some good firehose moisture streams... Wolf Creek in southern Colorado has picked up over 100" so far this season. Durango Mountain Resort not far from the New Mexico border had pics of what looked like 4 feet in this storm too.

Archived