• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ot, but this is banter so.

Man I just looked back at that crazy march storm. Pete Bouchard of channel 7 busted like 4 different times that storm. He was throwing up updated amounts that were already being exceeded in some places. Just refused to throw in the towel

Bouchard had a horrible winter in general.

Yeah I meant to put that as well. I always thought he was a pretty good met though.

I think channel 7 as a whole was pretty bad last winter.

He's a good met but just had a miserable forecasting season (as did other mets but not to his degree if I recall). I don't think he's the best met but definitely better than others I have seen.

He's a good met but just had a miserable forecasting season (as did other mets but not to his degree if I recall). I don't think he's the best met but definitely better than others I have seen.

I dont get the vibe that Bouchard has alot of passion as a forecaster, i think he likes the fame . This is banter but that is the vibe i get from Bouchard, i would take most mets on this board's forecasts over his bc frankly i think he lacks the passion to forecast for an area as difficult as boston, esp in the winter. There is Burbank and Harvey Leonard and all the rest can pound sand, bring back Todd gross he can sleep on my couch and ill stock the bar for Bruce schwegler if he still has that cool weenie radar. Tony P is pretty damn solid in PVD as well.

I dont get the vibe that Bouchard has alot of passion as a forecaster, i think he likes the fame . This is banter but that is the vibe i get from Bouchard, i would take most mets on this board's forecasts over his bc frankly i think he lacks the passion to forecast for an area as difficult as boston, esp in the winter. There is Burbank and Harvey Leonard and all the rest can pound sand, bring back Todd gross he can sleep on my couch and ill stock the bar for Bruce schwegler if he still has that cool weenie radar. Tony P is pretty damn solid in PVD as well.

Yeah I would go to Harvey and Burbank before Bouchard. But I would listen to Mets on this board before any of them.

And yeah your right, you don't get a true weather lover vibe from him. That station in General seems to flip flop from model run to model run during the winter, and from what I've seen that is a bad way to go about things

If only every Thanksgiving was this snowy... been a great November with 45" falling on the mountain in November.

Home sweet home with a good snow base starting.  A few inches of very firm, crusty snow topped with a few inches of pow.

IMG_8193_edited-1.jpg

The Matterhorn Bar and Restaurant this morning, near 1000ft elevation.  Mid-winter appeal.

IMG_8124_edited-1.jpg

Archived