• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can one of the NWS mets comment for me on what is done for the 0115 forecast update?  I've noticed that for my zone almost every day that it's updated to read "steady temperatures near...".  I'm wondering if that is standard policy or what the deal is.  I know with all the different zones and products being published or monitored that it's impossible to check every site and maybe the PnC reflects the actual low temps.

I'm just wondering because last night was another example where the call was for steady temps near 16° but the temp fell another 7° and since the call is for steady temps almost every night at that hour, I'm wondering what the deal is.  Thanks.

Inverted this morning...I saw -2F at my house at 430am, but probably dropped a bit more after that.

Morrisville-Stowe ASOS hit -6 and thanks to Oceanwx for the stat, it's the first time MVL has been sub-zero since 1989.

What an impressive month...a surprising number of days with snow cover in town and mid-winter cold.

Up at the mountain you could easily see the hazy inversion in the valleys, as it was above zero up here.

1404438_10151724548172382_1443758093_o.j

??

Will today be AN or BN? Who is talking about tonight?

Sorry, today seems BN but I don't know your climo. My guess is you are close to normal, but should have a nice overnight min for tomorrow just like your July mins you had a pants tent for.

You can say it....you were right Scooter. Boring and turning milder this week. Me FTW. Shades closed.

Archived