• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes scott looks right wrt boring and turning milder.

I just dont get close the shades lol , no snowpack is bein decimated. Open the windows, let the sun in. Sunshine and 40's to maybe 50 on Friday. Lets enjoy.

You are right. Later this week we open up the windows and roll up the sleeves. Smart man.

yes, great place

Thanks for the review--we ended up going to Springfield--at little closer for today's schedule.

come see me

I'm eager to make a return trip down, Steve.  Our last trip was too close to closing time.  We need to go through at a more leisurely pace.

To the weather--what a balmy day it was out today.  I see the Rev describing the day as raw.  Perhaps it was at 10:00a.m., but I found the high of 35.5* high a bit mild.  In fact, I was stacking wood on the deck an hour ago, and it felt like one of the sad days in mud season when there were just a few traces of snow left (still had some on the wood) and you think you have seven months before dreams of snow can come true again.

Fortunatley, it's only the beginning of December--bring it on.

33.4/29

Sorry, today seems BN but I don't know your climo. My guess is you are close to normal, but should have a nice overnight min for tomorrow just like your July mins you had a pants tent for.

You can say it....you were right Scooter. Boring and turning milder this week. Me FTW. Shades closed.

I don't think you were right . You were well AN this week. Now the front comes thru Thursday nite and Fri is cool.

I don't think you were right . You were well AN this week. Now the front comes thru Thursday nite and Fri is cool.

LOL. Posts don't lie. I said we may have cheap cold in the form of highs early this week but then turning milder and overall boring. In fact a high of 50+ is very much doable. You implied fantasy cold oozing from Canada and 2-4"

Snows.

LOL. Posts don't lie. I said we may have cheap cold in the form of highs early this week but then turning milder and overall boring. In fact a high of 50+ is very much doable. You implied fantasy cold oozing from Canada and 2-4"

Snows.

Below normal today..normal to slight above thru Wed..One day of a few hours in the upper 40's ahead of an arctic front.

Congrats on that I guess :unsure:

Archived