• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

How do you people amass 50k or more? 7 to go....

I use this as a learning and social tool. Some people spend their time monitoring and tweeting garbage all day and argue over in the politics forum, but I actually treat this as a multi-facet interface for learning, professional, and social aspects.

CPicks and I on the drive back from Funky's  where discussing that very fact, re: A teaching, learning medium. There are so many knowledgeable, basically just great people in this forum, SNE in particular because of the occasional gatherings. Picks was unaware of the newsgroup days well before EASTERNWX.

Many here have indirectly communicated for years. I don't recall the year but Scott S. (cweat) and Todd Gross where going back and forth on a OES event. Scott verified.

Curious to know how many used to post in that group?             

Today's the 50 year anniversary of JFK assassination. I was a junior in hs and of course was deeply traumatized by that event, 11/22/63 was also a Friday.

Light rain this morning...severe cold on the way.....snow/ice for some next week and at least good rains for everyone else it appears.

Today's the 50 year anniversary of JFK assassination. I was a junior in hs and of course was deeply traumatized by that event, 11/22/63 was also a Friday.

Light rain this morning...severe cold on the way.....snow/ice for some next week and at least good rains for everyone else it appears.

I was in the 6th grade in a Catholic grammar school. A nun came into the classroom crying and told everyone to pray. Really an unspeakable tragedy.

Man the 50 year anniversary has made today very sad for me. You guys younger are lucky to not experience this... Sh*tty umbrella today to boot

Although only 5 yrs. old at the time history was and is frozen. I remember the School (K for me) being let out early, all the teachers crying. The 5 days that followed left an indelible mark. Man those '60's where tumultuous.   

Archived