• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would be looking elsewhere............. :)

:lol:

Package store nearby?

Actually also right across the street :lol:  

This one sells 40's too...the package store across the street from me now doesn't sell them anymore (haven't in well over a year now).  SO my joke to people will be, since this package store stopped selling 40's, I moved to a new apartment near a package store that does.  

But it doesn't really matter...I don't drink for every B's game like I used too.  Since the October Monday game against Detroit I only drank once and that was a few weeks ago.

When is it reasonable to start getting your hopes up for the thanksgiving storm for NNE?  Sunday evening if the models look good?

I keep telling myself this time I'm not going to be disappointed when the long range doesn't verify but I'm starting to get that weather weenie hype feeling again.

NWS mets must love that... not getting annoying phone calls from media types with a million climo questions!

So now you guys can go rogue with the information. ;)

I mean we'll probably see some damming in the usual spots, followed by a rise in temps when the front mixes them out, then cold really delays until the next morning. Pretty classic for our foothills really.

So now you guys can go rogue with the information. ;)

I mean we'll probably see some damming in the usual spots, followed by a rise in temps when the front mixes them out, then cold really delays until the next morning. Pretty classic for our foothills really.

It's amazing how clueless some TV people are. During a svr wx event I can't tell you how many times I've see a met ask in NWS Chat "When was the last time we were under a tornado watch in such and such month."

A - who cares

B - why are you wasting the time of nws mets to go back and look lol

It's amazing how clueless some TV people are. During a svr wx event I can't tell you how many times I've see a met ask in NWS Chat "When was the last time we were under a tornado watch in such and such month."

A - who cares

B - why are you wasting the time of nws mets to go back and look lol

The funny part is, to answer that question we use many of the same website that anybody can use. Typically we only save ten or so records of each product that we can access from our Linux computers. And considering that they are updated every 8 hours, we usually only have the last one or two events quickly at our fingertips.

The funny part is, to answer that question we use many of the same website that anybody can use. Typically we only save ten or so records of each product that we can access from our Linux computers. And considering that they are updated every 8 hours, we usually only have the last one or two events quickly at our fingertips.

Yeah exactly - makes me cringe when I see it. 

Archived