• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I gotta rant for a bit...this whole praying when a tornado comes....Anyone else find it a little ironic or hypocritical? It's like...pray this tornado away and go kill someone else. And then everyone thanks God when it doesn't hit, but feels sorry for the 10 month old killed next door. Yes, a big thank you is in order.

I gotta rant for a bit...this whole praying when a tornado comes....Anyone else find it a little ironic or hypocritical? It's like...pray this tornado away and go kill someone else. And then everyone thanks God when it doesn't hit, but feels sorry for the 10 month old killed next door. Yes, a big thank you is in order.

That's a weird rant. I would assume people would be praying the tornado just dissipates. But I have no idea

That's a weird rant. I would assume people would be praying the tornado just dissipates. But I have no idea

Well to see the media talk about this one person's prayers were answered by "praying the tornado away" while it killed the person next door to them is sort of stupid don't you think? I'm not a religious person, but stuff like that just doesn't seem right. I get why people do it...just saying.

Yeah lol. There's a certain person on twitter that does this. (Like yesterday posted like 15 times to pray for Illinois). Annoying to say the least. This may not be what you're talking about...but I just feel like maybe post it once, or pray if you want, but don't tell other people to pray even if your intention is good, its annoying. 

Not to start a religious debate though, lol.

Guest Imperator

Can someone please rescue the NYC forum from a certain model hugging weenie that gives a blow by blow of > 168 hour model outputs if it shows some type of storm. I consider the NYC forum hijacked. 

Yeah lol. There's a certain person on twitter that does this. (Like yesterday posted like 15 times to pray for Illinois). Annoying to say the least. This may not be what you're talking about...but I just feel like maybe post it once, or pray if you want, but don't tell other people to pray even if your intention is good, its annoying.

Not to start a religious debate though, lol.

No it wasn't meant like that but hope all are ok over there in IL.

What gets me is if those people don't get hit, they'll say god saved them. But who do they think sent the tornado anyway?

/rant

What gets me is if those people don't get hit, they'll say god saved them. But who do they think sent the tornado anyway?

/rant

I try not to judge other people's faith and there belief system, perhaps they believe evil causes grief and hurt? Many an atheist has turned to God when confronted with immediate death. Just sayin

Archived