• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Helluva way to run a torch, yesterday was typical Mid Nov blah, chilly misty rain good day to watch football.

Its a one day torch, im gonna walk the lake on work break

Also Steve long period swell will start hitting the beaches in a day or so from Melissa and it will be a multi day swell. Areas of maine down to se nh coast over to cape Ann over to outer cape (boston area shadowed as usual) down to islands and ri beaches that esp face SE. Things should get fun to look at with 4-6 maybe 7 footers by late week. Just lookin at satelite wind field looks large but havent seen where high pressure is relating to her so i dont know which "quad" best fetch faces

LOL-Friday and Saturday were infernos as is today.  Already 62 here.  Feels May like

I would be hard pressed to call highs in the mid to upper 50s at BDR infernos...the avg high for them was 53. I guess if you were far enough inland it got to around 60F, but still not all that unusual for middle November on coastal plain CT.

I was expecting to see highs in the upper 60s with that descripter.

Depends where you were too. CON pulled a -5 yesterday and a -1 on the 15th. Saturday was a +4.

So before today's temp spike, the previous 3 days averaged below normal.

As usual in late fall, NNE (except for CPV) is late getting in on the warmth. 

At my place:

15....46/22 avg

16....47/23 +1

17....37/18 -6

18....was still about 40 at 7 AM with the final vestiges of CAD, though it's in the 50s now.  Low will be 35 at 9:01 last eve (would be a +12 day, so a sniff of torch) unless it's cooler when I reset things at 9 this evening.

Dumped 0.27" this morning, probably another 1/4-1/2" since, now in almost full sun at AUG.

Mine is not either, What did they say?

"Well there is a glitch where if you purchase while you're still on trial that it'll bump you out when the trial period ends. Looks like yours has just expired as of yesterday.  There's a pending renewal invoice waiting for you."

However, it wants me to pay again and I just sent payment two days ago. I am talking to Wow about it and waiting for a response.

I would be hard pressed to call highs in the mid to upper 50s at BDR infernos...the avg high for them was 53. I guess if you were far enough inland it got to around 60F, but still not all that unusual for middle November on coastal plain CT.

I was expecting to see highs in the upper 60s with that descripter.

I'll give you that.  It was more that it felt like a torch with full sun and no wind...Played tennis and rode the bikes like it was summer time.  Working in the yard, I broke a sweat no problem.  Today's an inferno though...up to 67 right now...

Archived