• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
General Obs and Banter Away - Will It Be A November to Remember?

HimoorWx

I didn't get a chance to look at it deeply yesterday, but thought they changed it when you guys pointed it out this morning. I'm glad it's back...I finally had a chance to look.

It was always there...the glitch was that threadex was showing the Cornell site. The threadex site is back to what it was previously while the Cornell site is still up like it always was. We are just unsure of why threadex was linking us to that interface...not that we are complaining because that is how we discovered that the CLIMOD2 test was ongoing at Cornell.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It was always there...the glitch was that threadex was showing the Cornell site. The threadex site is back to what it was previously while the Cornell site is still up like it always was. We are just unsure of why threadex was linking us to that interface...not that we are complaining because that is how we discovered that the CLIMOD2 test was ongoing at Cornell.

Oh I understand now, sorry. I never got to fully look at both sides which is where my confusion stemmed from.  I see what you mean.

I have the most perfect timing in the world. Knew today would probably be the one of the last call for fall cleaning. I'm out hitting it pretty good, break-out the ladder all the gutters cleaned. Lawn mowed the last of the leaves. Not one friggin leaf in the yard! Tried to set the tulip bulbs but only had strength to do 3/4 the front flower bed.

After being unable to do any physical labor for what seems like years. I have a sense of accomplishment. 

I don't like the neighbors (one) who just let the yards go...After the (CAA) hurricane overnight and tomorrow it doesn't really matter because all will be for not.

Just the one ad detected here. I hope its not a virus.         

I have the most perfect timing in the world. Knew today would probably be the one of the last call for fall cleaning. I'm out hitting it pretty good, break-out the ladder all the gutters cleaned. Lawn mowed the last of the leaves. Not one friggin leaf in the yard! Tried to set the tulip bulbs but only had strength to do 3/4 the front flower bed.

After being unable to do any physical labor for what seems like years. I have a sense of accomplishment. 

I don't like the neighbors (one) who just let the yards go...After the (CAA) hurricane overnight and tomorrow it doesn't really matter because all will be for not.

Just the one ad detected here. I hope its not a virus.         

Nice Don, great to see you out getting at it again. Save that back you will need the new snowblower soon.

Nice Don, great to see you out getting at it again. Save that back you will need the new snowblower soon.

Thanks Steve. Offered a  onetime discount for a (snow)blow for the cutie next door, I mean plow.

I don't mind the ads. But the other day there was one that would open up on its own. That was annoying

I moved leaves today too, Don. Hope all is well

28.8/19

Slow going but feel much better then before surgery... OOOH, Ad for 1/2 price tickets for Santa's Village, jumped all over that baby!!! LOL

Thanks Steve. Offered a  onetime discount for a (snow)blow for the cutie next door, I mean plow.

Slow going but feel much better then before surgery... OOOH, Ad for 1/2 price tickets for Santa's Village, jumped all over that baby!!! LOL

I have an ad for Cracker Barrel cheese now... yummy!   We did Santa's Village back on Columbus Day

Google is your friend

On air met in your area I believe

He is on WBZ 4. Head met now

Kevin, you should put up an outdoor TV antenna and you'd be able to pickup the Boston stations.  I get several stations from Boston, Providence and even Albany occasionally not to mention Hartford and Springfield.  I'd bet on that hill of yours you could do real well.  It's great during storms to see what is going on and not have to rely on some @something guy to give me updates.

Keep trolling away Steve. I mentioned 2-3 days ago about the "wintry appeal" to yesterday/today. I'm sure you have the brains to go seek those posts out for yourself. I pointed out that post since it was in the face of 4 others saying otherwise on what a model showed. I'm not surpsised you took offense to my post since you have a history of it. So you agree with Kevin/Dryslots interpretation of the Euro as opposed to Will/Brian/Phil/Scotts? I'm sorry but I'll choose the latter any day and every day.

why the new name?

Archived