Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 15-16 Storm Thread 3: Obs and Disco

stormtracker

4 minutes ago, MillvilleWx said:

Yessir! I’m off till next week lol. I picked one hell of a time for a staycation. Hope all is well at the office! Glad we are all cashing in. Long time coming :snowing:

The Wxmvpete Corridor is going to get totally demolished! Enjoy!

Legit moderate snow in 5N Frederick. Solid dendrites as well. It is a winter wonderland out now and this will continue for a while. We might push to 5” in these parts at this rate. 

Wife and I are going for a Jebwalk very shortly. Will take an official measurement for the area and relay to Sterling. 

• Like 11

Greetings from the snowless south. Happy yall are finally cashing in! I’ve been following your discussion through this period and, as others have said, there are some fantastic posters in the MA. Glad y’all have a decent storm and hope everyone enjoys it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, wxdude64 said:

Ditto here, left 1/2-2/3 of outside lights up JUST in case, and bingo! 

Haha - yeaaaa   I regret taking down the ground lights we put out on your yard.  10 rolls of lights - each roll with 36 LEDs that hang on small wires about 6" above the ground.  Each roll is 360' long.  So yes, that's 3600 feet of wire.  Takes a while to install but I need the exercise.  Wish's I'd left them in place.  Enjoy the snow!!!

• Like 1