• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Jan 15-16 Storm Thread 3: Obs and Disco

stormtracker

30/4.  Curious about radar to the southwest and whether it's hitting the ground.
Is this storm mode

Any other night I’d try to stay up and find out. My chips are in for tomorrow, though. Want to get 10 hrs of sleep tonight.

Gonna see if my brain can wake me up around 4:30 naturally to peek… we’ll see.

Just now, NorthArlington101 said:

Any other night I’d try to stay up and find out. My chips are in for tomorrow, though. Want to get 10 hrs of sleep tonight.

Gonna see if my brain can wake me up around 4:30 naturally to peek… we’ll see.

you're young dude.  that's not a pro move as a storm is moving in.

• Haha 2

Here in south central TX, northerly winds are blowing increasing freezing drizzle sideways past the streetlights. Wood steps outside are treacherous as heck! Still 19 degrees. May even be some very fine sleet pellets getting mixed in as well. Radar is showing increasing coverage of the freezing precipitation.

• Like 1

Would you believe this? Tracker is goin to bed!

Radar is exploding over Cleveland Park right now! Snow is blowing past the streetlights! A death band is forming over N VA right now, and he is going to bed!

This is NO TIME to be goin to bed. Heavier snow is heading for Northern Virginia and DC!

I can't believe any of y'all are going to bed right now! You got a snowstorm unfolding and you are going to bed! Snow is blowin' right past the streetlights and you all are goin to BED! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves! All these years trackin snow, you got a snowstorm and you are goin to BED? All these years trackin snow and you dont know what to do? GET YER ASS OUT OF THAT BED AND JEBWALK! GET OUT IN THAT SNOW, NOW!

FOLKS!!!!!

• Like 2
  • Haha 9

36 minutes ago, Jebman said:

Would you believe this? Tracker is goin to bed!

Radar is exploding over Cleveland Park right now! Snow is blowing past the streetlights! A death band is forming over N VA right now, and he is going to bed!

This is NO TIME to be goin to bed. Heavier snow is heading for Northern Virginia and DC!

I can't believe any of y'all are going to bed right now! You got a snowstorm unfolding and you are going to bed! Snow is blowin' right past the streetlights and you all are goin to BED! You ought to be ashamed of yourselves! All these years trackin snow, you got a snowstorm and you are goin to BED? All these years trackin snow and you dont know what to do? GET YER ASS OUT OF THAT BED AND JEBWALK! GET OUT IN THAT SNOW, NOW!

FOLKS!!!!!

Hey, im up with yall snow lovers but this isn’t the main event!