Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December 2023

40/70 Benchmark

40 minutes ago, rimetree said:

1.00" since Sunday and 7.25" for the month. Taking two weeks off for the holidays each year and it's usually the same period we get into these funks. Maybe next year will be different. Just got to shrug your shoulders at this point and look for a break on the horizon.

Same. One event while I’m off at the end of December would be so nice. Maybe next year. 

40 minutes ago, rimetree said:

1.00" since Sunday and 7.25" for the month. Taking two weeks off for the holidays each year and it's usually the same period we get into these funks. Maybe next year will be different. Just got to shrug your shoulders at this point and look for a break on the horizon.

Hmmmm, I think maybe we’ve found the problem folks. 

• Haha 3

19 hours ago, powderfreak said:

Irate month.  Just smashing household items.  Leon can kiss my ass lol.

Thru Jan 15, 2014, temps here were 5.0° BN, we'd had 3.46" total precip and 2.1" snow.  That's a near impossible trifecta.  Finished at 4.1° BN with 3.77" precip (0.55" AN) and 5.1" SN.  The Farmington co-op recorded 130 Januarys 1893-2022, and Jan 2014's 4.0" ranks 129th.

Three days of water-torture mank, total RA 0.86" thru 7 AM and still dripping.  Last 2 days' temps 37/30 and 36/33.  Average here for those days is 29/11.

4 minutes ago, Torch Tiger said:

I have; no blinding AM sun, no snow to slide around in, rain keeps many pedestrians/bikes/runners inside, on and on.  On top of that it's a holiday week so traffic is down.  It's awesome!

I can sort of understand not liking snow but you don't like pedestrians? How do you feel about that rock and roll music?