Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July Discobs 2023

George BM

1 hour ago, Mrs.J said:

Has gotten very windy over here. Winds have shifted to now coming out of NW. Down to 88. Clouds rolling in. Missed any rain but the cooler temps have come in. 

I did manage a light rain shower while shooting hoops early this evening (which actually felt kinda great), but otherwise probably only received about 0.25" the last 2 days with maybe a similar amount on Thursday (though I was in Bmore, so I can't confirm).  This has not been a very exciting weather year in Frederick, that's for sure.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, 87storms said:

I did manage a light rain shower while shooting hoops early this evening (which actually felt kinda great), but otherwise probably only received about 0.25" the last 2 days with maybe a similar amount on Thursday (though I was in Bmore, so I can't confirm).  This has not been a very exciting weather year in Frederick, that's for sure.

I ended with a whopping 0.11” over the last two days. Yes it has been a dry year for sure here in Frederick. 

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

38 minutes ago, George BM said:

Yeap. Good call. Funny enough it was IAD that would take the triple 98s.

Given how dry it has been for loudoun, it wasn’t a surprise that IAD would go higher than sites to the east. 

imby I got 98/99/97 with the highest HI of 112-115, and after today’s storm, the dew point jumped to 82. 

• Like 2

Back from vacation to…no power. Tree down over lines - happened near midnight when no wind so I guess was weakened from the previous two days. No estimate for service restoration at the moment so went and got ice and moved the stuff I just bought when we returned home into a cooler. May be awhile today until it comes back it appears. 

• Sad 1

Feels awesome out. Got the Jeep washed. Plenty to do outside the next 2 days before I leave for jolly old England. Weather here looks as good as it gets for a while, but I am sure I will return to stifling heat lol. Over there, highs in the mid 60s and lows in low to mid 50s, with shower chances each day through next weekend. 

• Like 8

2 hours ago, CAPE said:

Feels awesome out. Got the Jeep washed. Plenty to do outside the next 2 days before I leave for jolly old England. Weather here looks as good as it gets for a while, but I am sure I will return to stifling heat lol. Over there, highs in the mid 60s and lows in low to mid 50s, with shower chances each day through next weekend. 

Sounds amazing.   Safe travels.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• WxUSAF unpinned this topic