Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June 2023 Summer Begins

Damage In Tolland

2 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Humidity makes things special. I think something like 96/48 sucks. All you feel is heat. But when you add in high dews it becomes special. I welcome the uncomfortable. I like to slowly take off my sweat soaked jeans as if I was peeling a banana. The sound is quite soothing. 

DDL_hotdogflag_sq.jpg?v=1571719777

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, weatherwiz said:

Humidity makes things special. I think something like 96/48 sucks. All you feel is heat. But when you add in high dews it becomes special. I welcome the uncomfortable. I like to slowly take off my sweat soaked jeans as if I was peeling a banana. The sound is quite soothing. 

Just don’t peel off your jeans on Mt. Tolland

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, weatherwiz said:

1 hour ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Just don’t peel off your jeans on Mt. Tolland

2 hours ago, WxWatcher007 said:

DDL_hotdogflag_sq.jpg?v=1571719777

Good evening WW, Still, WW007. It certainly is the month for it. Stay well. As always ….

• Like 4

37 minutes ago, Chrisrotary12 said:

Blows my mind that people like humidity like this. 

From a purely Meteorological perspective ... ( which is impossible for any human sentience to compartmentalize, just sayn' -) there is value in the science and math of the thing.

No one asked me but sitting in it and saying it's "nice" ?  that requires either lying, or ... washing one's self into believing their own narrative (muah haha gaslighting ) 

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

I just want sun 

Days are long ... I mean, if it is 'any' sun at all, best bet might be 4- 7pm?  

We can see on satellite loops that there's a westerly wind burst above the surface down near NYC occurring along the under-belly of this negative ( albeit weak ) tilted trough and associated low pressure/stationary front mangled mess.   This feature actually collapsed the warm front east such that it has no chance of coming through here as a warm front like modeled.  This whole ordeal hasn't been modeled very well for these idiosyncrasies, which probably makes sense with a nebular entropic piece of shit flow circumstance...

anyway, as this thing gets up toward Brian to ruin the afternoon even more than it's already ruined-looking now, that may offer some skylights late in the day for us down here. First in CT obviously... but when we end up in that under belly region. I dunno and/or best timing if so

40 minutes ago, moneypitmike said:

Thank God--it's raining.

Really -

All 4 majors in the SNE region are running -.8 to -2."  for June.   We need more water.   

It's funny when this kind of divorce between sensible/impressionable weather experience, vs the scalar empirical circumstance (reality) happens.  It's like losing in multiple dimensions haha