Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
The last hurrah? Putting all the eggs in the Tuesday 3/14 basket

Ginx snewx

7 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Last time I chased to route 9 in S vT the hotel turned air Bnb lost power right away and there was just a naked guy a floor above me who stood behind his door and said “I spoke to owner and it will be back soon “ . I knocked bc it was the only room with lights (Candles apparently ) lol . I’m afraid to go back to S vt

yeah, but did you put the lotion in the basket?

• Haha 4

Just now, DomNH said:

That's the 18z Euro not the 0z euro on the right but I agree with your overall point. My thought when I looked at the 6z this morning was also that it's an absolute crushing in the sense that it's just puking cement but if we're defining crushing as highest totals obviously elevated spots favored.

Right...sorry. Meant 18z.

31 minutes ago, Whineminster said:

Yeah I'm not far from right where RT 2 hits 1000', so I'm typically right on edge of the good stuff. My folks are a couple miles west with another 150'+ or so of elevation.  Makes a difference. In my experience the change over typically happens at the drug rehab place on RT 2. 

12" is not that crazy, but 24"+ is wild, especially if it's glop.  That's for the berks though.  We good for keeping power. 

Plenty of available rooms at the drug rehab place for CT folks. 

• Haha 4
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Good times 

Trying to decide where to go this afternoon 

monads don’t have many options , many are in shadow closer to Keene 

There's probably going to be a lot of power outages here, if that's a concern. Otherwise, there's the Crotched Mountain Resort in Bennington, Blue Bear Inn in Francestown, Greenfield Inn in Greenfield, the Monadnock Inn in the old center of Jaffrey and the Hancock Inn in Hancock. I haven't stayed in any of those places, so ymmv. Dublin is probably the highest point in that area but I'm not sure if there's anything there.

5 minutes ago, STILL N OF PIKE said:

Good times 

Trying to decide where to go this afternoon 

monads don’t have many options , many are in shadow closer to Keene 

Stay in Gardiner MA. I think there's a super 8 right off Rt 2 there around 1200 feet

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Warwick WX said:

Sign me up for a flip near midday tomorrow, that would be best case for RI.  I'm expecting more of a late evening flip with 3" or so of paste, melting within 24 hours.

Think the same just to your west In Killingly, once you get into higher terrain of eastern CT/NW RI you’ll see higher amounts 

Just now, Sey-Mour Snow said:

Lol but ya “Reggie gone wild” Ineedsnow 100% weenie of the year after this storm 

He picked up stakes and went wagons north specifically for an event like this. As frustrating as it may be to read, he put his money behind that username lol. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1