• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event

Typhoon Tip

3 minutes ago, Allsnow said:

Your area has the latitude so more wiggle room. I would have preferred to keep this south of phl for the next few days. That would have been best for all of us imo 

Not much room. Agree though, I prefer these southern streamers to be south at D5 and start the march north inside D3.

• Like 2

Just now, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Not much room. Agree though, I prefer these southern streamers to be south at D5 and start the march north inside D3.

Given how much the Euro moved to the gfs, I agree that I don’t think we have much room. It’s nice verbatim at D6, but we know how this goes—it’s nowhere near done trending.

9 minutes ago, UnitedWx said:

Thursday night/Friday?? More like Friday night/Saturday 

Those snow total maps further up this page our totals through 7 AM Saturday. I assume the storm is just about done at that point so thus I am assuming that the storm starts Thursday night goes all day Friday and into Friday night. Perhaps I am wrong.

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

Those snow total maps further up this page our totals through 7 AM Saturday. I assume the storm is just about done at that point so thus I am assuming that the storm starts Thursday night goes all day Friday and into Friday night. Perhaps I am wrong.

The one being discussed starts Friday evening +- A weak system moves through early Thursday, but its nothing 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, mahk_webstah said:

Looks to start around noon Friday and end Saturday morning.

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Currently monitoring guidance for March late 3rd through the 4th for the next ( beyond the 28th) significant event
  • dendrite unpinned this topic