• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late February will be rocking. February Long range Discussion thread

Ji

So my weekend plans will still be intact...

As for this winter, we're down 35-3 late in the third quarter. It's 3rd and long against a stout defense (warm air).

Looking like yet another punt... maybe we get the ball back last week of February with about 5-7 minutes left in the game. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Scraff said:

Beer. The only thing to keep my sanity  during our shit the blinds (over and over) winter. Cheers my friends!

Oh. It’s Jailbreak Brewing - German Pils. Just sayin it’s fucking delicious. That is all. Some days though, I feel like I need those @stormtrackerplants. :lol: 

368C4423-3CB5-4187-A42A-0753FAFACBAC.jpeg

Hey, that looks like Jailbreak! 

Edit: *Reads post after just glancing at photo and responding* OH he literally said it right there lol oh well. 

• Haha 1

Watching it snow to our south from a dynamic 850 as it primarily rains up here is the grand finale fuck you from old man winter lol. The euro lays down 1-1.5” out this way, but we’ll see.

PS - I really dislike the idea of having to bank on march to salvage any part of this god awful winter, but LR models are showing a very solid look for early march and have been quite consistent with it. Problem is it’s still 3-4 weeks away and that could also go poof

I also wouldn’t be terribly shocked if we saw an epic march if the niña dies out as forecasted and the PAC becomes much more favorable, especially if we get some much needed blocking. Why the fuck not right? We get a god awful meteorological winter and then it snows when people are ready for spring

1 minute ago, jayyy said:

Watching it snow to our south from a dynamic 850 as it primarily rains up here is the grand finale fuck you from old man winter lol. The euro lays down 1-1.5” out this way, but we’ll see.

PS - I really dislike the idea of having to bank on march to salvage any part of this god awful winter, but LR models are showing a very solid look for early march and have been quite consistent with it. Problem is it’s still 3-4 weeks away and that could also go poof

I also wouldn’t be terribly shocked if we saw an epic march if the niña dies out as forecasted and the PAC becomes much more favorable, especially if we get some much needed blocking. Why the fuck not right? We get a god awful meteorological winter and then it snows when people are ready for spring emoji23.png

After todays high of 58 imby, I’m ready for spring now 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Solution Man said:

Yeah 66 here today, this Winter worked me pretty good, ready for Spring

I’m a snow weenie like the everyone else but def deal with SAD during the winter. The sunny, higher sun angle, with a touch of warmth like today is comforting.  

• Like 6

I’m a snow weenie like the everyone else but def deal with SAD during the winter. The sunny, higher sun angle, with a touch of warmth like today is comforting.  

Same here! Seeing 58 today gave me a little bit of “eh fuck it, bring on spring” mentality. Just give me ONE good snowstorm to end this god awful winter and I’ll be happy to move on.

• Like 3

• mappy unpinned this topic