Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 2023 Obs/Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

2 minutes ago, weathafella said:

We should all line our cars up at Kevin’s house and watch the artist work....

Three things in life that are so satisfying 

1) Admiring the lawn after a fresh mowing especially in May into June 

2) Admiring freshly and exquisitely sculpted snow banks after shoveling 

3) Admiring freshly washed , waxed and shined up vehicles 

• Like 6
  • Confused 2

5 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

Agree. I’d add a fourth which is how the lawn/property looks in the fall after a big leaf cleanup. 

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

Agree. I’d add a fourth which is how the lawn/property looks in the fall after a big leaf cleanup. 

5th spring cleaning which I am enjoying today! First the gym now my garage and yard from the wind bringing down branches. Love the look of a clean garage after removing all the salt dirt and what not from the winter. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, CoastalWx said:

Kevin would love my cars. :lol: 

I already have a very disturbing mental picture . 

They have not been washed since maybe last winter. Greasy fingerprints all over inside all of the windows , the front windshield on the inside has never been wiped with a dry cloth so when driving into the sun , there’s such a thick film on it that  it’s very difficult to see , almost like a fog ..smashed and ground in Cheerios and food on carpets.. all kinds of sand and salt residue littering floor mats and carpets, crushed crumbs all over the seats in the crevices of the leather, dashboards so dusty the children were taught how to write the alphabet, the rims so filthy with black brake dust the rims looks dull and faded, tires that have never been shined and are cracked and sun damaged , and probably a bunch of empty coffee cups, water bottles and loose change all caught between the seats and the console . I would be willing to bet that description is very close to reality 

• Haha 12

9 minutes ago, Damage In Tolland said:

I already have a very disturbing mental picture . 

They have not been washed since maybe last winter. Greasy fingerprints all over inside all of the windows , the front windshield on the inside has never been wiped with a dry cloth so when driving into the sun , there’s such a thick film on it that  it’s very difficult to see , almost like a fog ..smashed and ground in Cheerios and food on carpets.. all kinds of sand and salt residue littering floor mats and carpets, crushed crumbs all over the seats in the crevices of the leather, dashboards so dusty the children were taught how to write the alphabet, the rims so filthy with black brake dust the rims looks dull and faded, tires that have never been shined and are cracked and sun damaged , and probably a bunch of empty coffee cups, water bottles and loose change all caught between the seats and the console . I would be willing to bet that description is very close to reality 

Don’t forget nips and beer cans.

• Haha 5

1 hour ago, Damage In Tolland said:

None of the above.

• Like 4
  • Confused 1