• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    SnowHabit
    Newest Member
    SnowHabit
Powerful Multi-regional/ multi-faceted east coastal storm now above medium confidence: Jan 29 -30th, MA to NE, with snow and mix combining high wind, and tides. Unusual early confidence ...

Typhoon Tip

4 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

Again change to moving offshore scenario. 

Bargaining time. If I can still get a foot.....

Grief.thumb.jpeg.7883e442c2383c1ed8a0e8d903957774.jpeg.3dc120038a12d8fb8bbc0b058471e672.jpeg

Hey now!!!  I demand copyright fees for that! I made that for my forum, the one that puts the pro in professional fail.  

Yall will be fine, it's one run of one model.   I'd much rather be yall than where I am now.

:clown:

flight.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

Hey now!!!  I demand copyright fees for that! I made that for my forum, the one that puts the pro in professional fail.  

Yall will be fine, it's one run of one model.   I'd much rather be yall than where I am now.

flight.jpg

Old friend! That airline, no no.

2 minutes ago, ORH_wxman said:

I was just gonna say...."wait until all the 18z guidance and HRRR/RAP bring back the historic crush job only to get nut-punched again later"

Ask Megan, hypothetically...how would she feel about a long time weather buddy that happened to get stuck at your place.  By accident.   And remind her that I'm the sole reason why yall are married.  I'm just sayin

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, dryslot said:

So much for putting the models away and just nowcast ha ha.

We do this every big storm it seems. Cottonelle soft spines the lot of em. 

1 minute ago, stormtracker said:

flight.jpg

:lol: what a graphic.

4 minutes ago, EastonSN+ said:

For me I just worry the trend continues.

I know I got hopes up for a true NESIS event.

Still nice for the area considering the winter.

We at SWC tried to raise the red flags and tell our WOR family that a euro/nam NW combo is NOT a good place to be. It is not the old EE rule from the 1950's. It was fun to weenie out for a while and we did hope the nw trends would continue or at least stabilize....but it was a long shot. Anyway, let's see how it plays out and regardless what happens...we accept, we learn, and we move on. 

• Like 1

Just now, msg112469 said:

Boston is going wind up with a #1 all time snowfall from this and people are ready to jump off a bridge because the NAM isn't printing 35-40" anymore. That was expected BTW. You people are out of your minds.

It was never printing 40'' if you actually know what you're looking at. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, msg112469 said:

Boston is going wind up with a #1 all time snowfall from this and people are ready to jump off a bridge because the NAM isn't printing 35-40" anymore. That was expected BTW. You people are out of your minds.

yeah, you've got your finger on the pulse of this place for sure

• Like 1
  • Haha 4

1 minute ago, RUNNAWAYICEBERG said:

We at SWC tried to raise the red flags and tell our WOR family that a euro/nam NW combo is NOT a good place to be. It is not the old EE rule from the 1950's. It was fun to weenie out for a while and we did hope the nw trends would continue or at least stabilize....but it was a long shot. Anyway, let's see how it plays out and regardless what happens...we accept, we learn, and we move on. 

Hey we still got last Febs KU event to be proud of even if it was only 14.

7 minutes ago, stormtracker said:

flight.jpg

I love this thing. I am bargaining right now 

I will be happy with what the EURO is showing as long as it does not continue to keep getting worse 

• Like 1