• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?

Typhoon Tip

2 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Trajectory is always the key up here, A BM north close to eastport in the GOM works, A BM NE to east of the tip of NS does not, That's why i prefer a low tracking over 41/70 if it goes NE from there, In the GOM, Same, Its still a decent hit, You prefer it tracking over PWM though, That would melt most of the whole board here in NE.....lol

Best bet in his area now is to watch for this thing to really bomb out to the NE and wrap around a bunch of NW flow for days and days.

12 minutes ago, dryslot said:

Trajectory is always the key up here, A BM north close to eastport in the GOM works, A BM NE to east of the tip of NS does not, That's why i prefer a low tracking over 41/70 if it goes NE from there, In the GOM, Same, Its still a decent hit, You prefer it tracking over PWM though, That would melt most of the whole board here in NE.....lol

"A BM NE to east of the tip of NS does not" Ironically, this track that you don't like is what actually many of the good ones for both CNE and especially SNE (With exceptions on the far South Shore/Cape and islands) and majority on this weather board.

• Weenie 1

3 minutes ago, Greg said:

"A BM NE to east of the tip of NS does not" This track what you don't like is what actually many of the good one for both CNE and especially SNE (With exceptions on the far South Shore/Cape and islands) and majority on this weather board.

I'm shocked, I'm speaking to terms up here, To PF's comment, Not for SNE.

• Haha 1
  • Weenie 1

7 minutes ago, 40/70 Benchmark said:

Here is  my first crack at it. Final shot at it on Thursday.

https://easternmassweather.blogspot.com/2022/01/first-call-for-fast-moving-major-winter.html

FIRST CALL.png

Not a bad first guess. Personally, I would expand that 6-12" zone towards the far South Shore and give the Cape and Islands the Mix zone ending with 4-8".  Just my mere opinion. :guitar:

30 minutes ago, Baroclinic Zone said:

You need to have an intervention with your CT peeps and prevent them from jumping off the Gold Star Bridge.

I haven’t read any CT peeps jumping. You should worry about your Sema crowd though because if this shits the bed, there are a lot of whiney biatches out there who would need your immediate support.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Weenie 1

• Typhoon Tip changed the title to Tracking Jan 7 coastal storm. Lingering compression/flow velocity has not lent to consensus, but it seems at 30 hours out.. finally?
  • dendrite unpinned this topic